Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Transform your Health and Financial Future!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 58 Total Views

Hello,

My name is Crystal Moyer and I am an independent consultant with Isagenix International. Isagenix is the World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing and Wealth Building, with the vision of impacting world health and freeing people from physical and financial pain and in the process creating the largest health and wellness company in the world. 

With Isagenix you can expect to:

* Achieve your perfect weight

* Gain Energy

* Improve Mental Clarity

* Cleanse~Replenish~Rejuvenate

* Earn a residual income from your home without changing what you're currently doing.

I am looking for 2 people to join my team RIGHT NOW... with Isagenix you are in business for yourself, but you are never by yourself. You can own your own business for $39.00 ($19.00 if you are on autoship) and this includes a multi-million dollar replicated website. This business is 10% you and 90% duplication. We are an eight year old company and in that 8 years we have created more than 50 millionaires. I am part of a wonderful team with a phenomenal coach who has been a top earner and recruiter with Isagenix over the last several years... which means if you partner with me, you will also be partnering with her!

For more information, please visit my personal website:  http://www.crystalmoyer.isagenix.com.   Take a look at the inspiring videos and then contact me with any questions or if you're ready to   start taking control of your financial future and health! Isagenix is a company that has been transforming lives. It can dramatically transform your life, too, in the form of your health and your family's financial future. 

http://www.crystalmoyer.isagenix.com

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)