Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need an income

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

Quote Like Reply to Post

I already do usborne from home and am not making any money due to living in a small town. I am not gonna do a business that requires me to put money up front and I have already done melaleuca and that did not work out for me. I am in ND so I do not think Ameriplan works up here yet. I also have sold Avon but due to the economy I lost all but one of my customers so I did not make enough to make an income off of it. If anybody know of a work at home JOB that works in ND please let me know so I can try to get started. We need propane and don't have the money to get any and need to pay our water bill and I am sick and tired of being broke as soon as my husband gets paid. Please help direct us down the path of helping. Thanks

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
XOXOArmyWife
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Become a school advisor

I work from home with an online school that helps mainly military spouses go to school for free. It's a wonderful schooling program that can be done from home; at one's own pace. Military Spouses actually attend the courses free. We have courses such as real estate, medical billing-transcription & coding, paralegal,   pharmacy tech & more! You can refer military spouses or regular students. We just basically post the ads and transfer the leads to the company; we do not make phone calls or speak to the leads. We are paid a very generous amount for this; and you can work as little or as much as you wish. The only requirement is to attend most of our Friday conference calls in the afternoon; which are not long at all. However; they are like our weekly meetings and training sessions. There are no start up costs, quotas or territories. I am looking for ladies to get started now; I will provide all the information to you. For more info; please send me an e-mail with your name, state and a contact phone number to: davianewman@aol.com      I will then send you an e-mail going over everything to make sure this is something you'd like to try. Make sure my e-mail does not hit your spam or junk mail folder. Please e-mail me instead of commenting or sending a CM PM; I can get to my e-mail inbox much faster.  I look forward to speaking with you! 

Thank You

jadensmommy2010
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I definitely understand your problem! I have been there myself. While you are right-I can't find any providers in ND for Ameriplan-you are in luck because with Ameriplan you can post ads anywhere in the country to sell our discount plans or recruit others to work from home. They don't have to be in your general area. I say give it a shot. It only costs $50/mo. for our level one reps and you get our benefit package which includes dental/vision/prescription/chiropractic and our shopping/dining/travel discounts. My husband and I saved $103 on his glasses. You can still use the shopping/dining/travel discounts even if the dental/vision/chiro discounts aren't available in your area. Please give me a call and we can go ahead and get you started on your training right away! Anyone can do this and be successful if you try!

I look forward to speaking with you!

Mary Bailey

AmeriPlan Corporate Trainer/Recruite

502-550-2041

mbaileyameriplan@gmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)