Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give people CASH back!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 47 Total Views

I started a business with an amazing company that has partnened with over 650 stores to offer CASH back for shopping from them.  Stores like Best Buy, Kohls, Target, Express, Coach, Macy's JCPennies, Sears, Bed Bath and Beyond, Cabelas, Office Depot and many more!  This is great for holidays because you spend what you normal do, and get CASH back once you submit your receipt.  You can't find this anywhere else.  From a business perspective, you have what the people want, so it is very easy for people start their business and earn your income.  You do not do direct selling, no holding an inventory, you get to work from home.  The most amazing thing that I loved that separated this from other home businesses, is you offer what people want, and not what people don't have to have.  That is huge.  It only makes since once you see it, that you would want the CASH, the discounts, and all the other amazing things it offers.  Im a full time single mom, and this has changed me life.  I'm looking for motivated and dedicated people who want to help others with their goals and want to change your income, forever.  Get paid every month and message me today.  18+, Internet, Phone, USA and 16 other countries  Looking forward to starting your career.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)