• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Im new here:)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 65 Total Views
Hello everyone, I'm Carrie, new to CafeMom, I am currently looking for a work from him job and wondering if anyone has insights on Ameriplan. I have heard nothing but good things just worries about investing $ that I don't really have extra to be doing right now and like many other at home companies not doing well.

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Supermum311
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the group! I am with AmeriPlans Freedom at Home Team and have seen some great success so far in the short period of time that I been with the company.  If you really enjoy helping people with healthcare and career opportunities, then you will do VERY well!  You just need a phone and internet access to work.  Our team provides full training, flexibile schedules, and healthcare benefits for your household as well! Our company has a very low investment compared to other companies as there are not products to sell or stock.  We have a special promotion happening now too so contact me today! You may find full details on my website and request an interview here as well: www.freedomathometeam.com/mshipp

Talk with you soon!

Unlock the key to Financial Freedom at
Home: 
www.freedomathometeam.com/mshippGot Dental? Robust Plans ONLY $14.95/mo. www.apdentalplan.com/mshipp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)