Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Making Money and Helping Our Childrens' schools

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:06 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 127 Total Views
  I write to you all today because I have a way to make money at home and help your childrens' school or even your church raise the money they need every month.

Right now where I live they are voting on a levy to help our schools be able to maintain the programs that they currently have and keep our teachers. However, alot of people are not in favor of paying more taxes, even if it benefits the schools here. I understand that, I do, no wants to pay more taxes. But I am giving them a way to get the money they need while I make money as well. Not just me, or the school, but everyone that signs up to help the school will make money. It is truly a system that will benefit EVERYONE!

I have only been here for two months, so I was not able to get to them before having to put the levy proposal out there. And the schools that we left in Indiana though the best in the area were also short of money and were cutting programs. It really doesn't have to be that way. It really doesn't.

This program is free to join, for everyone. Even kids can take part in it. And it doesn't require you to buy any other program to make it work, it doesn't take anything extra out of anything you already do. Nothing, all you have to do is want to make money at home, want to help people make money at home and for the purpose of this post to help your childrens' schools get the money they need to provide our kids the best education they can get. And it doesn't cost you one extra penny then what you already spend everyday.

It is just a better way to do it, and it is easy money.  You can all thank me later because I know that this will work for everyone!

Please check out my site:
www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/2641

You will not regret it. I promise you that!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
dtoys4causes
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:45 PM
I also have a way to raise money for schools thru product sales. It has raised tons of money for schools in my area, if you are interested let me know...

khaag5@yahoo.com
amyhatcher
by Member on May. 7, 2007 at 5:12 PM
Hi there, Im a power mall owner too, just so you know I am not going to butt into your post with my ad, but was curious if you have devised a way to propose this to the schools.  I have a feeling that with all the red tape they wont be able to do it directly for the school, but possibly as a fundraiser.  I would love to help my sons school!  I would love to hear what you have come up with.  Please email me here!
Thanks
Many Blessings
Amy Hatcher
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)