Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! I'm new to this group but am I WAHM and biz owner!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 7:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Hi, my name is Samantha. I just launched a website www.mommyauctions.com. It's a niche auction site for maternity, baby, and kids items! I wanted to offer any advice for starting up a business if any of you need it. It took a couple of months to get this up and running and I took full advantage of nap time! Otherwise, it's nice to meet all of you and I will be coming on here for advice, etc. myself!

My first question is...do any of you do PR? Would you be interested in working for me on a couple of projects? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Sam

by on May. 7, 2007 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Breannasmommy06
by New Member on May. 8, 2007 at 4:34 AM

oooOOOOO, I love this site.  Nice :)

I wish you the best of luck with your new biz.

~Sophie

mommyauctions
by New Member on May. 10, 2007 at 12:44 AM
Thank you so much! I am still trying hard to recruit moms, so please pass on the site to all the moms you know! :-P
carole42
by Member on May. 10, 2007 at 12:48 AM
Sam!
Boy you are in luck.  I don't know if this is what you want or are looking for though.  I have an advertising business, and it is very low cost.  can you message me, and we can email more about it?  I really look forward to helping you!

Carole Harris
ListPlanIt
by New Member on May. 10, 2007 at 8:59 PM
I just read your post and went to your website -- it is sooo cute!  I love it!  Did you do that yourself or use someone to create it?  I have just launched my first site yesterday and so I know what it is like to utilize naptime (and any other time I squeeze out of the day)  My website is www.listplanit.com  I would love to get your feedback. 
eves45
by on May. 11, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Nice site!! I'm interested in starting a home business so would like any advice you could give.
mommyauctions
by New Member on May. 14, 2007 at 2:38 PM

Listplanit is adorable! I love making lists myself, so this is a great site to bookmark if I am ever looking for one that's premade for me! What  a great idea! Good luck!

As for giving advice for working at home/starting a biz, just send me a message with any questions. I would love to help!

Thanks!

Sam

P.S. If you are one of the moms that said they loved my site, please make sure you register. Remember, the more moms that sign up, the more moms will want to sell! Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)