Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if this is a scam?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Hi,

Does anyone know if this www.paidsocialmediajobs.com is a scam?

Thank you!!!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
customcat2000
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 PM

It looks like they want you to buy something because they offer a money back guarantee, that is the first negative thing I see. Also, if you really want a job with Facebook or Twitter, you apply directly through them, not a company that wants your credit card information.

I don't know anything about them except what I read on their Terms and Conditions page, but it doesn't look like something I'd try.

Thenewhope
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM

want a completely FREE ONLINE JOB!!!???Well come join my team it's free to sign up!!you get paid to share posts do book reviews and refer people if you choose to upgrade!!!:) CLICK ON MY LINK N COME CHECK US OUT!!!!>>> http://enviralize.me?affiliates=570

Thenewhope
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:21 PM

This a cool app too 

http://enviralize.me/get-this-app-it-pays-you-to-answer-questions/?ref=io53wd

kensing7
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Thanks for the info! I will stay away from that!

Quoting customcat2000:

It looks like they want you to buy something because they offer a money back guarantee, that is the first negative thing I see. Also, if you really want a job with Facebook or Twitter, you apply directly through them, not a company that wants your credit card information.

I don't know anything about them except what I read on their Terms and Conditions page, but it doesn't look like something I'd try.

melagranmom
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I don't know anything for sure but looked at them awhile ago and just didn't get a good feeling you know? I did find a great group. If you are interested in looking at it I will give you the link.
BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:39 AM

I am working with a great health & wellness company that is helping me work towards my goal of being able to stay home and be there for my kids.  If you would like to learn more about this 28 year old debt free company, that has an A+ rating with BBB, no investment, with over 350 products that people use every day which  means residual income for you, send me a message.  I would love to talk to you and share these products and business opportunity with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)