Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any organic, holistic moms? NYR Organic's kit is half price! No monthly fees either

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

How about a FRESH START? With the Fresh Start campaign,ENDING 2/14, NYR's great starter kit, normally $199 is on sale for HALF PRICE- just $100 to start your own beauty and wellness business, with NO monthly fees or quotas! 

NYR Organic embraces a lifestyle of wellness and organic living for inner and outer beauty.

30 year old award winning line from Europe and known around the world.

NYR offers  award winning skin care, cosmetics, a baby line, Bee line, supplements, books, essential oils, remedies and new whole food greens coming soon! 

25% discount on all your personal orders and the opportunity to earn 25%+ on sales 

Fantastic generous compensation plan for team builders

Full training and support from team and company 

To learn more, shop or join:
 visit by my NYR Organic site 

and 
Connect with me on FB 
to get company updates,sign up specials, sales and info!

Questions? Let me know anytime. I'm easy to chat with, no pressure. and I'd love to send you a no obligation info to take a peek at.

Debra independent consultant and Team Leader
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
miabelladebra
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Kit sales ends this Friday!

If you'd like some more NO PRESSURE info, visit my FB page above and send me a message and you can view some stuff at your leisure!

miabelladebra
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:27 PM

The kit is no longer half price but there are now 2 great kits at $99 and $199 and there are NO monthly fees nor quotas to run your business. Free website, lots of training and support, NYR in magazines and on sites helps YOU promote your business!

Plus there is a drawing where 10 new consultants who join 2/15-3/15 will win a jar of Frankince Intense ( $90 value) and 1 top winner will get a $500 gift ceritficate! 

Inbox me if you would like more info or have questions or head to my NYR site to poke around more , shop or join us anytime

Thanks! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)