Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make Extra Free Money in Your Free Time! It's Easy!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 7644 Total Views
3 moms liked this

It took a lot of looking and a lot of trial and error, but I have found several really great sites. And all these sites are free to join. Also, I have proof that these sites pay like pics of checks I have been paid, PayPal payments, etc.

http://proof-of-payments.com/

I've also been doing a lot of research and have found some really great paid survey sites that are all free to join. Would you like to make $3 to $75 per survey?

See how you can make $3 to $75 per survey for free

Also, if you have a blog or a website, you can make Money with Google AdSense. A lot of people don't know how to start, where to set up an Adsense account, what the terminology means, etc.

I've written a guide about getting started with Adsense if anyone wants to check it out:

Make Free money with Google

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anauel
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I find that interesting. Don't you have to buy something, or sign up for eye exams for a $1 or something. You know what I mean. Usually with the survey sites, there are alot of ads. Do you get survey work often, or once every few months.

dana-h
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Thanks for the like. :)

I only work with sites that are free to join and have free ways to make money.  I prefer sites that have surveys where you just answer questions about different products, services, activities, etc.  You do not have to spend anything to complete surveys.

I will focus on a few/several sites at a time.  If one site doesn't have a survey for me that day, I'll just swtich it out with another.  That's one big benefit of belonging to multiple survey sites.

Hope this helps. :)

dana-h
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 11:35 PM

If there are any other questions, please let me know.

Ashelleh
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Have you tried this site, Payripo? It's free and legit. 

Andrea

Cupcakes Palace, Owner 

www.cupcakespalace.com

dana-h
by Silver Member on Dec. 19, 2014 at 8:42 PM

I haven't Ashelleh, but I'll check it out.  Maybe you can have a look at some of the sites I belong to?

Thanks.

naiasmami
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Hi I was just wondering if you could tell me which sites you have had the best luck with financially? Thank you

pvuppal
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2017 at 12:19 PM

Hi.  Thanks for the sites although I have signed up for all of them and although I do get paid, I don't get paid that much.  I am looking for a job where I can stay at home.  Do you know of any? 

dana-h
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2017 at 10:06 PM

If you're looking for a work at home job, you may want to check some of the larger work at home forums too.

dana-h
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 6:46 PM

If there are any other questions, please let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)