Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not A Scam...

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 101 Total Views
I'll give you the basics, so as not to bore you with all the major details if it's not up your alley. It's a sort of two-fold "job".  Part of you motivates people to workout, by working out with you and answering any questions they may have about at home fitness programs and weight gain/loss supplements.  In my case I'm doing a program that isn't currently sponsored with Million Dollar Bodybecause I'm pregnant.  You can, however, get the program I'm doing (Baby2Body) through our sistercompany Beach Body. The second part (and this is optional) is selling the various products we have.  We carry everythingfrom DVDs like Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs & and the highly raved about P90X (all nice kits, not just DVDs) to fasting supplements and breakfast drinks.  You can even sell these from your home if youlike... as a fitness coach, you get 25% off the regular price and what you make or sell things at isyours to pocket. That's a little about us.  Is there a catch?  You could say that...  There is a startup fee which isrefundable within 30 days (less s/h which isn't much) of $39.95.  This includes your website (normally$14.95) for the first month along with your startup kit (brochures to give out, etc.) Nice thing is... if you test the waters and it isn't up your alley, you're only out a few bucks for theshipping cost.  More than likely (unless you don't put any effort into it) you'll have earned the few bucks in no time and won't be out anything. The really good part of all this is that I'll be here to help along the way.  You're not just diving intomurky waters trying to find your way to the shore all by yourself.  If you need ideas, encouragement...whatever, I'll be here to assist. I hope all this makes sense.  There's no form letter for this stuff. lol  It's just off the top of my head. Let me know if you want more information about numbers, prices, etc.  Of course, you've probablyalready seen the TV ads for Million Dollar Body workouts, but maybe you haven't... If you want to try it out as a customer first, try the free Million Dollar Body Game.   If you think you want to just go ahead and give it a try, you can sign up here... Become a Fitness Coach. Hope to hear from you soon and have fun on cafemom.com/       ~Laura
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)