Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello! Any ideas??

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 345 Total Views
Does anyone know of an at home work that a mommy of two toddlers can do?? We need the extra money, but dont have enough to put the kids in daycare. And I really dont want to leave them all day! I've been a stay at home 2 1/2 years, and love it. Just need a lil extra income. Anything on the phone is pretty much out, cuz they just wont let me talk on the phone!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aley51102
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:08 PM
Ok hun are you looking for a job or an opportunity? I can try to help you find both. I have a great opportunity check out my page and let me know
http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=As512484&action=show

if you arent interested in that type of thing but you know someone that is please give them my information. My mission is to help moms work from home and to keep their home safe at the same time. i am still new at it but one of the moms that has been doing it for a while not sure how long, works pt and makes 1000 a month. a lot of the moms make good money with it. but the good thing is we all help each other and do what we can to help you make money

if you are looking for a job from home pt or ft let me know and i will get out my bag of treats to find you a comp that hires. all of these are legit i got them from another mom site that researches them.

I would love to help you

Aley
Cindykins
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:28 PM

There are a lot of things you can do at home, with kids, to make extra money.  None of these will make you rich, just some extra money to help with the bills, etc.  Anyone telling you to spend money on something that will make you a ton of money is only making THEM a ton of money when you send them money....  try these ideas....

Write...  you can make a nice income by writing.  Offline pays more than online BUT online pays faster.  One idea for online is AssociatedContent.com .... the pay is horrid but they do pay and very quickly.   For ideas on writing for publications offline, try FundsForWriters.com

Get a website.... NOT one of those freebie sites, but your own domain.  Make it into a blog or a regular site and write content about something you know about.  Sign up with CommissionJunction.com for affiliates (ads) and place text ads on the site and in content that is revelant to what your site is about.  Google picks up very quickly, and if you put up content rich in keywords, you will be indexed quickly. Promote the site!! Tell family and friends and spread the word about your new site.  Other affiliates are Amazon.com and Google Adsense.  You can get a website at Godaddy.com for only $7.17 for a dot com name (use the code zine3 to get this price) and hosting with them is VERY cheap. 

Make gift baskets.... These are VERY easy to do and almost anyone can make these and sell them for a nice profit.  Any occasion is an occasion for a gift basket!!  Take photos and sell them on your website.

Make a store at CafePress.com ..... The price for a paid one is $7 a month if you pay monthly.  Don't use the free one if you want to make money!!  The free one only allows you to sell one thing for item whereas the paid one is unlimited. 

There are loads of ither ideas but dang I have to sign off LOL,  but!!!  try these..........

How to Get Organized
http://www.organizergazette.com/getorganized.html

Printables for Kids
http://www.squidoo.com/printables/

rocamom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:57 PM
Have you ever thought of giving Tupperware a try?  I love it because first a make good money and second I get to leave the kids for like 2 to 3 hours a week.  It gives them Daddy time and a chance to miss me.  They come running at me as I come in the door and it melts my heart.
Check out my site my2.tupperware.com/amyroca feel free to call me at 508-612-5692 or send me  your e-mail address and I would be happy to send you some information.  The best thing about Tupperware is that you get to decide how much or how little you want to do.  It's  SO great.  I love the extra money and in just 2 more months Tupperware will be paying for my car payment AAAHHH I can't wait for that to happen.  I hope you find Tupperware a fit for you and I hope we can talk soon.  Good Luck, Amy
dss13
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 7:34 AM
Hi!  I do Noah's Ark (www.kidpartyhome.com) and just found BabyCrazy (www.babycrazy.com/dsadler).  Both of these are great companies that you can do WITH you family.  I've made thousands of dollars with NA and plan to do the same with BC.  No montly quotas, just a whole lot of fun.  Let me know what questions I can answer.

:)  Donna
WorkingParent
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Hi there, are you looking for a job or a home based business, and what would you like to do ? I am a distributor with Jerky Direct and I really love what I do, and would love to have you on my team, so let me know if you would like my help to get you started. Feel free to visit my profile for further details on the opportunity.

Good luck 

Have a wonderful day,

Maja

www.zesty.jerkydirect.com

caver
by Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 2:23 PM
I understand about not wanting to put your kids in daycare.  I never did with mine.  One year I worked pt evenings, so DH was home with kids.  Then I started babysitting for some friends.  Besides babysitting I do make a little money online with paid to read (PTR)and paid to click (PTC) and surveys that are free to join. 

Get paid to read ads.

www.clixsense.com/?2105357  You log in and click on ads to read, most are worth .01 others up to .05 . I received a check from them this month.

www.hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?caver  I received a check from them last month. You earn .02 per ad and .01 for ads your referrals read. 2 levels

www.dealsncash.com/members/index.cgi?caver  This one pays more per ad viewed, but doesn't have a lot of ads.

www.adbux.org/?r=deniseagin  Log in and click. You can read the same ads more than once, just wait 24 hours.

www.myster-e-mail.com/pages/index.php?refid=deniseagin   Doesn't pay as much as the first 4, but they have alot of e-mails (I read from my online inbox, so I'm not getting e-mails all day long).  I have been paid.

www.easyadbucks.com/pages/index.php?refid=deniseagin  This one also doesn't pay alot per ads, but they send out occasional bonus ads.

www.ads-maker.com/pages/index.php?refid=deniseagin  Same as above.

The next 4 have paid to read ads, surveys and paid to complete offers. I have done only free offers so far and I use an alternate email address when I do to avoid spam. I have also gotten a free # from privatephone.com, so I don't have to use my home number.

www.inboxdollars.com/?r=caver  When I reached $17 in my account plan I used it to upgrade. By upgrading I will receive more referrals than just the ones I've sent.

www.sendearnings.com/?r=caver  Same as inboxdollars.

www.e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?deniseagin  Has a paid to click and online inbox in addition to e-mail ads.

www.cashmoneyemail.com/members/index.cgi?deniseagin  Pretty much the same as e-mailpaysu

www.treasuretrooper.com/251278  
Treasuretrooper doesn't have the ads, just offers and surveys.

These are just survey sites. Surveyspot sometimes has some paid surveys and always entries into a sweepstakes.

https://www.surveyspot.com/join/Join.faces?VendorID=33&OptInSource=usgen&locale=en_US   I received a $10 check from them in April.

www.lightspeedpanel.com  You earn points for surveys and cash them in for gift cards and I think they have added paypal. I got a $20 gift card for Applebee's in April.

www.myview.com  I've taken 2 surveys for $2 each this month, they pay thru paypal and said it could take 6-8 weeks to credit. So they have paying surveys, but I haven't actually gotten paid yet.

Another that pays is NFO, I can send you an email invite if you want to share your email address.

Also, to earn faster, you need to get referrals. Hope you can use some of these.

Denise
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)