Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Everyone Can Have a Chance"-Totally Free & No Quotas Home Business

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 122 Total Views
  If you want to build a business you can be proud of, or if you just want to save money for your family and friends then you need to get your FREE PowerMall
My PowerMall is not an MLM or Affiliate program. There are no meetings or fees. There is no SELLING, because you are just giving a mall away FREE.
MyPowerMall really is FREE. There's no cost to you, EVER!
There is nothing to sell. All you have to do is shop in any one of over 1000 stores on your personal mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want. Just shop like you normally do. (No Quotas, no obligation to buy!)
There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it's yours!
No meetings necessary, because people already know how to shop...

My Power Mall offers shopping at over 1000 reputable stores and gives you
personal rebates from 2% to 55%! Major Retailers like Target, Macys, Old Navy, Sears and others are all partnered and we have just heard that major grocery store chains will be coming very soon. The founder Ginny Dye has made it her mission to help everyone and with
MY PowerMall she has done just that. She offers a way for everyone to profit, personal purchasers, home business owners, non profits, churches, sports groups, schools and the list goes on and on. Everyone can win with My Power Mall.
The business opportunity has endless income potential and you are helping people and organizations everywhere in the process.
It's an awesome, easy system. Best of all, It's FREE!! No Risk! They provide a website, training and tools. There is really no reason not to give this a try. Take a moment to watch the video and decide for yourself. I think it will be hard for you to say no, to such a wonderful opportunity.

Also, the corporate company donates a portion of their proceeds to
children in need. They want to make a difference!

This is a WIN, WIN. Check it out!
My Power Mall @

http://www.beautifuldreams4life.com

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
canyonrose
by Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 4:22 AM

Ginny Dye, the founder of My Power Mall, spent many years in the Network Marketing or Multi-level Marketing Industry. She was a leader and trainer in her company. Anyone would have called her a success but she walked away from all of it 4 years ago. Why? Because she was tired of watching so many wonderful people try and fail. Do you know that only 3% of people in MLM actually succeed? That means 97% of them FAIL. She simply could no longer introduce people to something and ask them for money, commitment and time – only to watch them fail, drop out and end up discouraged and disillusioned. She walked away and never looked back.

During the last 4 years she has worked with a team of 60 amazing people, investing a half million dollars of cash and time, to create a simple system that EVERYONE can succeed with. It’s not your typical MLM. It’s not a typical Affiliate Program. It is simply a brand new concept that will allow the 97% of people who have failed before, finally succeed!

MY POWER MALL really is FREE. There’s no cost to you – EVER
No Quotas, No obligation to buy anything!
If you choose to shop through your mall, you gain money back in rebates.
If you choose this as a business, then all you do is give the malls away for free! 
Also, some of the profits benefit great charities.

canyonrose
by Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 8:23 AM

Let’s start with some facts you may not be aware of. There are more women on the Internet than men. Women do more online shopping than men. And women are responsible for three-fourths of the purchases made online. These facts tell me what I already know – WOMEN are the power behind Online Shopping! What that means to me is that as a woman you should be able to benefit from what has been created with MY POWER MALL. It’s taken 5 years and $500,000 to create something that will radically change your life – and it’s absolutely FREE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)