Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Project Payday????

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 179 Total Views
I've been hearing alot about a website called Project Payday.  I understand what it is for the most part but is it a scam?  I'd love to hear from anyone w/ opinions.
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lani5678
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:44 PM

A couple of months ago, I decided to try out the Project Payday method and it wasn't something I wanted to continue working at.  There are several ways to work it,  1 of them being networking with others to complete their incentive offers.  Like, free ipod for referring 5 people who sign up for your offer.  I agreed to sign up for some offers in exchange for $15-20 bucks...kind of a pain...I did get paid for one offer, and stiffed for another...it can take a while to get paid.

In theory,  it's  a great idea if you get paid quickly by those hiring you to complete their offers. 

Best of luck to you,

Lani

http://www.travelmomonline.biz

steffiestylist
by Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 7:52 AM
No.  It does not take long to get paid.  Maybe you were dealing with someone who didn't have a positive TR rating.  I get paid within 30 minutes or so of completing an offer.  On Freeipodguide, look up trader : "psbread".  He's a great guy that I've traded with several times and is very professional, and will pay you right away!

I have actually decided to put a little less time into my ebay biz and put more time into buying greens with project payday.  I have done this in the past, and you pay out $40 for 10 people, when they "green" for you, and you make $1200 instant paypal money to your account. $800 profit for one day's work.......I don't see the word "scam" or "doesn't work" anywhere there. 

People are so quick to give up on something before they even try it.  No, it's not glamorous.  Does it pay out the wazoo?  Yes.  It's your choice.  Is it a scam? No.  Is it going anywhere?  No.  As long as merchants need advertising for their products, the IFW world will continue to prosper.  New companies are added everyday.  So you won't run out of work in 2 months.  People do this full time and make great money at it. 
Gunners-mom
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 9:07 AM
Could I get a little more information on this??? I am EXTREMELY in need of something I can do at home for a litlte money. I only need like $250 a week....I know it's not much but it will make a difference in our lives. I have a dead beat ex who walked out on me and my son (whom is disabled with CP and PVL) he pays child support and alimony only b/c it's garnished from his check.....but that's only when he actually has a job, which isn't often.

I am in desperate need of an at home job that actually works and doesn't have a charge to start up. Thanks soooo soooo much for your help.

Tonya
penny1973
by Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 5:26 PM
I did this last year and it wasn't for me.  There were alot of good people on site to help you if you had any questions.  But I tried and it wasn't for me.  But if you work it and read the info on people you are working with you will make some money. 
Penny
good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)