Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for an honest way to earn extra money.

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 309 Total Views

I am looking for a stay at home job where I can make an extra $200, $300, $400 a month. Something that does not require alot from me. I have a very active 2 1/2 yr old that takes up alot of my time, on the other hand I'm needing to make some extra money and not work for a SCAM. Done been there and done that, to painful losing money that I don't have. Any help would be greatful. Thanks so much.
Tammy

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmom8171
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:51 PM
I hear you! Arbonne is not a scam; it is a real business that doesn't have to require you to invest and go broke before you make $$. You can make $$ the first month you're in! There are no minimums, so you can go at your own pace.

Check out my website below. I'd love to give you info and some free samples of our products so you can see for yourself how well this product will sell. Also, you DO NOT have to do parties, although I do. I do most of my business 1-on-1 with people and handing out samples and following up with phone calls.

Have a great day!
- Heather
http://healthyskinnow.myarbonne.com

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

sweetlilmiracle
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:54 PM
Have you thought about selling Avon?  It is super easy to do and it is not time consuming at all.  You can easily make that extra money that you need each month.  Please let me know if you are interested.

http://www.youravon.com/acusick

-Mandy

penny1973
by Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 5:22 PM
Hey Tammy I know what you mean about being busy.  I have 3 children and my youngest is 2 yrs. and I home school.  So that doesn't leave me alot of time either.  I work at home with Work At Home United.  I earn money each month plus I have healthy products to use in my home.  You dont sell, stock or delivery anything you just refer people and set up accounts.  I work this very part time and I love doing this. I just started in January and I am slow at building my business but this is the best company I've seen that really looks out for people and helps them succeed.  If you're interest let me know. Good luck on your search. Make sure you do your homework on anything you look at. I have been burned a few times as well.

Penny
www.workathomeunited.com/penny
wahupenny@gmail.com
jenib825
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 5:30 PM
I have sent you an email cocerning my company Pebble Creek Gifts.  We were in the same place you are until 3 years ago when my husband and I started Pebble Creek Gifts.  We have been very successful and happy and we are now assisting others to do the same. Let me know if I can help.

Jeni
marilynsmommy
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 5:31 PM
Check out my website www.iboplus.com/rbarrows
powermallit
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 5:34 PM

No way to lose money with http://www.powermallit.com
There is no cost or purchase or fees ever required.
Check it out!  It is terrific.

Shuli

Your partner in finding success! 

Shuli

rocamom
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 10:47 PM
my2.tupperware.com/amyroca we earn 25% commission plus SO many bonus opportunites.  I just love what I am doing so much.  we have 2 kits to choose from 69.99 plus tax or 99.99 plus tax.  Also if you wanted to host a book show and you gathered 300 to 450 in sales you would earn one of the kits free.  That's the best deal we have going right now.  Let me know if you want more info I'd be happy to e-mail it to you.

Thanks, Amy
workathomemama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 11:01 PM
OK, so there's lots of opportunities out there!  What are you passionate about?  Can you be passionate about helping people save money? About helping people get medical care that they are putting off because they don't have insurance?  I have had my home business with Ameriplan for 8 months.  I have 3 kids, ages 5 yrs, 20 months and 3 months.  (I know what busy is! LOL)  I work about 15 hours a week and am doing very well.  Our part time average for our home workers is $200-$300 a week.  Last week I made $467 and so far this week as of right now (monday evening) I have made $270.  I get paid daily so my $467 was a total of 3 checks last week and my $270 this week is a check that was mailed out today for business I wrote yesterday          ($90) and a check will be mailed out tomorrow for the business I wrote today   ($180).  We do have an initial investment of $95 to get started but that is a small tax deduction that can be recouped right away! 

~~~~Christina~~~~  

Ask me about affordable medical or dental coverage!

Stay home with your kids and make money! 
I do, ask me how!

BizNurse
by Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 11:19 PM
I'm an Executive Director with Melaleuca BECAUSE I wanted to be home with my kids and not working as a Charge Nurse.  

It SOUNDS like you're looking for more of a "JOB"... and that's going to be hard to find from home hon.  Do you have  any close friends or family that own a business where maybe you can do typing or whatever for them?   It's not that employers don't want to pay employees to work from home.  Tim and I owned a corporation.  Had we paid our employees to do work at home, both our worker's comp and our liability insurance would have skyrocketed.  That's why we don't have the corporation.....  We can (and have) earn far more with less hassles here.....

I don't get into all the groups on a daily basis, but will be happy to help with any questions if you private message me....

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN aka "BizNurse" aka SAH "MOM"

HRworkingmom
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 11:21 PM

You should check out my business!! www.drinkact.com/parker0301  I also have lots posted on my site here and you can email me if you need more information.  jparker0803@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)