Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like Jerky, would you like to make easy extra cash

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

Beef, Buffalo and Turkey Jerky, 28 flavors available. Do you like jerky and do you know someone who does too, who would also like to make extra cash. Fun and easy small business, only $13,97 incl s/h includes 2 bags of jerky on a monthly autoship. All you gotta do is find 6 people to enroll and your monthly autoship will be covered, teach your 6 people to do the same and so on. You will be provided with 2 websites www.jdpowerteam.com/maya and www.mayasjerky.jerkydirect.com Our team will also help you build your team. 

If you dont care to turn it into a small business, but just want to enroll to purchase products at wholesale pricing you can enroll as a prefered customers without submitting your SSN info.

Let me know if you got any questions. 

Visit www.jdpowerteam.com/maya We've got the POWER...to change lives!!

If you know someone local to me -- please contact me!!

I'll share some Jerky with them & help You build Your team! too!!

Maja Drouin - Farmington, MN

651-463-4872

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
brandim
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:27 AM
I know I could sell a ton of jerky out here! But...our biggest problem out here is the quality of the jerky...is there a place to go to get a sample taste or maybe even see pics of what type of jerky it is? I work in a place where I ma the only woman with almost 100 men who work outside...they are always munching on jerky or sunflower seeds all day while they are working out in the sun. But we can't find any good jerky locally so when we have guys go down to TX on service calls we always have them pick up some of the "good stuff"...LOL...If I could get more infor I know I could make a killing! LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)