Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you like to work from home with an honest company!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 81 Total Views
Do you love your job?  I love what I’m doing from HOME!  I’m working with a wonderful company around my schedule with my daughter right by my side! My husband got laid off when our daughter was 9 months old!  I did NOT want to go back to work and take her to a day care!!  I started looking for something to do from home, but I did not want to sell products, and I wanted to work around our schedule.  Finally, when she was 10 months old I found the opportunity that would change our lives!! The best part is I love what I do and getting to help others.  I can’t even begin to tell you everything this company has done for my family and will do for YOURS!

I am looking for 5 serious people that are willing to put time into building their own business with this wonderful company!  They must be MOTIVATED and DEDICATED to wanting to be at HOME with their families!  The company I am partnered with pays us to HELP others reach their goals! I will show you how with the great resources and support my team provides. Are you motivated and want to replace your income working from home?

Visit my website and click on Get More Info and I will contact you within 24 hours for a 10 minute interview! I can’t wait to meet you and help YOU reach your goals!
Heather
Mommy to Katy
www.HereForYourFamily.com
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)