Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTALLY FREE WAHM BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EXCELLENT RECORD W/THE (BBB)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 92 Total Views
Motivated moms looking to work from home!!
I love it check it out!  No selling, no qualifying, no start up fees,
or hidden costs, ever.  All your business tools are free - your own business website & personal site, both free to you, very simple.  This company has created a win/win situation for everyone.  You have nothing to lose & everything to gain.  This company is also registered with the (BBB). Another great thing is this company donates to charities, including (One Child At A Time). Everyone wins with this company.  Oh, and don't forget they are registered with the Better Business Bureau & has a excellent track record.  Take a moment and view my website, & listen to the short video to see what you think. I know you  will be amazed!

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/21004
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mslissa66
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:14 AM
Okay, Trudy. I've gotten my own Power Mall. Now what?

Missy
Britt21882
by Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:12 PM
Hi,  Welcome to MPM, so glad you joined our team. Our team is growing so fast. What you need to do is read the training letters if you have not already done so. Go on cafemom.com and place an ad for you everyday. That's how I have been getting my members. As you get members, send them a welcome letter to welcome them to your team. I love this, it is awesome. Don't forget to shop, remember that's how we all make money.
Have a Great Day,

Trudy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)