Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Legitimate work at home company Free to apply

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:42 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 43 Total Views

This is an absolutely fabulous site. This is ONLINE Shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Become A Paid Shopper?

Becoming a Secret Shopper is a very simple proccess. Simply fill out the form on the left and confirm your email address (by clicking on the link we email you). We will then contact you within 48 hours to ask you some simple questions.
Any Requirements?
There are only two requirements. You must be a resident of the United States of America. You must also be older than 18.
Does It Cost Anything To Join?
No. Becoming a Secret Shopper is 100% free. All that is required is that you complete offers, try new products and give us feedback on the services you receive. No payment will be needed.
How Much Do I Get Paid?
Compensation for independent contractors is $20 per sheet. One sheet usually takes about 60 minutes to complete on average so the average pay is $20 per hour.
How Do I Get Paid?
Currently we pay users using Paypal. Payments are made twice a month. Payal is free for everyone and will link directly to your bank account. Using Paypal means that you get paid faster and the transaction is more secure.
Once your referral completes one evaluation sheet, you receive $30!!!

Why Become A Secret Shopper?
The idea is simple. We pay you to shop! Secret Shopping online is a fun and easy way to make more money while providing quality feedback to large companies and organizations. It's definitely a win-win situation for online companies and more importantly, for YOU! You get paid to shop, get paid to receive gifts, get paid to fill out forms, get paid to test BRAND NEW products before they even hit the market! People are calling this the easiest and most fun job online.

APPY HERE: http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/3930
If you decide to apply after you confirm your email address you will be able to login at secretshopperwork after 24 hours. When you login you will have one hour to start and complete  your first sheet. This will activate your account. Once your first sheet is done you can then start getting referrals and earn even more money.Remember YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE YOUR FIRST SHEET!!! When you are done with the first sheet send me a message and i will track the status.Sheets are approved within 24 hours of completion. Let me know if you have any questions.
http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/3930

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)