Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I bought a GPT site!!! Come check it out and make some FREE money!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

Click on the banner to get started:

Under new ownership there are allready some offers up and I am adding more! After you sign up sent me a trouble ticket with the banner link and your referal link and I will give you 1000 banner impressions for signing up you will also recieve $1.50 bonus after your first offer is credited :)

2 level referal system you earn 10% of what your first, 5% second (refer 50 active members in January and win $20)

Current Contest: Currently for the month of January there are a couple of contest going including a completion contest (complete the most offers all offers including the daily trivia count towards the contest) 1st place gets a silver membership upgrade, 2nd place is a premium upgrade and 3rd is a basic upgrade. There's also a ptc (paid to click) contest in which you can win free banner advertising 1st place gets 10,000 banner impressions, 2nd place 5,000 banner impressions and 3rd 2,500 banner impressions.

Advertising: We have lots of great advertising packages avaible including Paid To Click (prices vary between $1.25-$12.95), Paid To Sign Up(prices vary between $1.25-$7.75), Banner Rotations (prices vary between $0.99-$14.95) and Side Pannel Ads (prices vary between $0.99-$14.95) all advertising is automaticaly added. Through Saturday if you buy any advertising send in a trouble ticket and your ads will be doubled. Advertising can be bought using paypal or internal funds.

Minum payout is $10 All withdrawals must be requested by the last day of the month (for February the 28th, and all other months the 30th or the 31st,) and will be paid on a Net 45 schedule (some payments will be quicker) There will be shorter payments schedules in the future, but for now, since we are a new site and to protect against fraud, all offers will be investigated thoroughly and validated to ensure high conversion rates that will translate into high earnings for our members. Current payout methods are paypal, revolution money exchange and check I will add more later.

Completing offers: To complete an offer just click on the banner or link and submit your information. Then come back to the site and submit your login ID in the sign up box. Be sure and clear your cookies between each offer that you do. Keep the offer page up for a few minutes before closing it out. Some offers require email confirmation before crediting. Not all offers are going to credit for you, but doing the above may help. Most free offers credit within 24-48 hours. Credit Card offers can take up to 10 days to credit.

Check out my blog for some great ways to make money from home and proof of payments I have recieved. Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aspiringangel01
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Don't forget to also check out our sister site Adsforall:

• A Unique Advertising Concept!
  • Premium Upgrade Only $5 Yearly!
  • Keeps Giving Ad Credits All Year
  • No Need To Keep Spending Ad Dollars
  • 2 Weekly Contests, Win Ads For Free
  • Earn $$- PTC, PTR, PTS, Paid Emails
  • HUGE 25% First Level Referrals!
  • Premium Upgrades Adds 10 % More!
  • Low $3.00 Withdrawal Minimum
  • Earn 5% of Referral Purchases W/Upgrade!

• Check out my blog for some great ways to make money from home and proof of payments I have recieved. Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome

aspiringangel01
    by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Don't forget to check out my blog for some great tips for making money with GPT sites. Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome

Check out my blog for some great ways to make money from home and proof of payments I have recieved. Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/freemoneyfromhome

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)