Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Work Form Home And Love It

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 2:53 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 201 Total Views
Dear Friends:

My name is Lady Enigma, and I work with a company called Ameriplan USA. I love it 100,00%...hehehehehe!

For the moms and women that want a business with great benefits. I love working with a business that is actually taking on one of the biggest concerns in the United States and that is Health Care. Consumer Driven Health Care is the new platform of  health care in America.

Knowing that I am able to help people save hundreds and thousands of dollars on all of there health care costs for individuals, companies, and households is very soul soothing. I know that when I put my head down on my pillow at night I have the power to help all the Men, Women and most of Children get quality care and save money doing so. I do not like tinking of all the children that go to bed suffering in pain because mom and dad can not afford health care or health benefits. It is nice to know that my husbnand and I have the abillity to help make a difference, and stop the suffering.

Our start up cost is very low, and is well worth it. Please feel free to check out my site at www.deliveringonthepromise.com/40301992

You can also contact me, and I will explain more to you. Thanks for letting me share my business, and my passion.

Blessings,
Lady Enigma
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Spitball
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2007 at 9:10 AM
I would like to hear about what you do to see if its something that I feel I could also do.  I've looked for a while trying to find a work at home program that fits me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)