Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever wondered if there is a work at home opportunity that WASN'T a scam, and you didn't have to invest tons of money in?! Read my story!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

MY NAME IS ERIN AND I AM A  MOM OF A BABY GIRL OF 6 MONTHS OLD! THIS LAST SUMMER I WAS PUT ON BED REST FOR 2 MONTHS, AND HAD TO QUIT MY JOB! MY HUSBAND AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO, ALL I KNEW IS WE WERE IN TROUBLE. AFTER I HAD EMMA, WE HAD DECIDED WE DID NOT WANT TO PUT HER IN A DAYCARE, AND I WAS GOING TO STAY HOME AND RAISE HER. I LOOKED AND LOOKED FOR SOMETHING I COULD DO FROM HOME AND STILL TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER. I DIDN’T WANT TO SELL OR HOST ANY PARTIES,SO I FINALLY FOUND AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!

I AM ON MY WAY TO REPLACING MY INCOME, AND MY HUSBANDS SO THAT BOTH OF US CAN BE HOME WITH OUR KIDS. I AM SO THANKFUL BECAUSE I NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH EMMA, AND I CAN HELP PROVIDE FOR OUR FAMILY. I AM ON THE SEARCH FOR 10 SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR LIVES AND REPLACE THEIR INCOMES. AND PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE HOME WITH THEIR FAMILIES! I WILL HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS STARTING IN THE FIRST MONTH! GO TO MY WEBSITE WWW.WORKATHOMEUNITED.COM/EHEGER AND CLICK ON “GET MORE INFO” AND I WILL CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sportsmomof307
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM

May I ask what you do?? Id love to know more because I'm about to go back to school and would love to be able to make some extra income.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)