Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all candle lovers....cash in on the gourmet candle business!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 58 Total Views

September  marks the start of candle season!! Our busiest time of year runs now straight through Mother's day!
We are growing and growing, still debt-free and adding new products all the time. have you seen the updates at Scent-Sations, Inc. - Mia Bella Gourmet Candles, Candle of the Month Program ? Don't forget to view our brief and exciting presentation while you are there...the history of the company, the future and how joining us can help YOU achieve your dreams.

This is not a get rich quick type of business. There is really no such thing, is there? This is a solid business with a product over 80% of homes use, and a low monthly fee to run business. You can still join for only $49.95 (full size product and a website included!!) It's a fabulous deal and it's here for the taking.

I'd love you to partner with me.We have superb training to help you get started and see success. YOU add the motivation and commitment and it can really change your life!

My kids have never been in day care, never even with a babysitter.And I've been single for 3 years now!  I am so blessed to have found Scent Sations and I think you will be happy too, once on board.

Please take a few minutes to read around my site www.miabellanaturals.com some more , enter our candle contest and sign up for my FREE no obligation candle bi z series "Profit on the Patio"

Questions? Let me know.I'd love to help

~Debra
  Lighting the way.............http://www.miabellanaturals.com/

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)