Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

Hello all.  My name is Tara.  I am married with three children, 18, 15, and 12.  My husband and our boys are living in Aztec.  My daughter is a freshman attending NNSU and comes home on breaks and when she can.  She is majoring in psychology, plays the french horn in various NMSU bands, loves to dance, sing, and is very athletic.  My older son is a freshman attending Aztec High school.  He is in the JROTC program and Boy Scouts.  He too is athletic and he is very mechanically inclined.  My youngest is a sweetheart.  He loves to make people laugh.  He, like his brother, is in Boy Scouts and enjoys getting together with his friends, and playing video games.

I am a SAHM and love my job!  I know many of you have children that are much younger than my own, but I am happy to see that there are others here that have children in the same age range as my own.  I am still relatively young, but have lived a lot.  My husband and I met at Farmington High School (in band).  He was in the Army for most of our marriage.  The only duty stations we accompanied him to were Georgia (absolutely hated it), and Texas (didn't hate it quite as much, but it is still good to be home).  I found that when my children were young, everything was much easier than it is now.  Teenagers / young adult, driving, dating, sports / other extracurricular activities, and hectic schedules rule my life.  I would like to meet new people and share my life experiences as well as learn from others and hopefully expand the circle of friends of my children.  I welcome advise and friendly conversation from all. 

by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
chloes_momma09
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Hi, my name is Stephanie, I'm a brand new mom, my daughter Chloe is 2 months now. I'm loving motherhood. I've pretty much lived in Aztec my whole life, with the few years I lived in Farmington and Artesia. I graduated from AHS in 2006. It's nice to have mothers with older children here, more experience! It'll be nice to hear your experiences as a mom.

~Stephanie~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)