Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MCA!!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

Hey mommies!!! Just wanted to know have any of you heard about a car club called MCA motor clob of america? Its very similar to triple A but offers a lot more for cheaper! My girlfriend referred it to me a week ago while telling her I ended up late for an important appointment due to a flat tire. Anyway, to make a long story short, she basically was telling me that she was a member, it only cost her twenty bucks a month and the benefits she gets from being a member is 100 mile towing for free, battery replacement for free, $50,000 pay out (to you) for hospital bills or stay when needed, discounts on prescriptions, car lock replacement for free ( which I stay doing all the time lol) and more!!! I'd never heard of any car clubs offering all of the above for that cheap of membership a month so of course I had to put her story to the test. Well its been a week and THIS CLUB IS AWESOME!!!!!! No lie when I say this lmbo I actually flattened my tire on purpose with a nail just to experience the service and its legit no strains attached nice buy came out and changed my tire for me, put the spare in the back of my trunk for me as well lol got in his car and drove off. So you know I had to test them again. lmbo yep locked myself out the car purposely (yes I have so much time on my hands lol) and low and behold with the dial of a number they were there replaced my lock and went on his merry way. So anyway so far I love it its extremely convienent so Im refering everyone to this club now lol here's the link check it out!!!!!!!!!! When you go into the site its gonna have three different membership options to choose from, of course I went with the 19.95 a month membership but if you click on each one it will give you a complete layout of what each membership entails. If it looks like something you'd like a membership with theres an option to add to cart and you can follow the prompts to purchase. At the top you will see that its under my name thats because of course I get a little incentive for everyone that signs up under my account.

This is the link:

https://www.tvcmatrix.com/secure/tanishagreene77@gmail.com

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)