Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rainbow Unicorn Party Pic Overload!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM
  • 77 Replies
17 moms liked this

Here's the pics from my niece's 4th Birthday Party I did.

Invites:

Avi Invite no info by you.

Decorations:

I didn't get a good picture of the cake table area.  You can't really tell but I drew pictures of unicorns and made the banner with glittery letters.  I bought fake roses to set around the table.

IMG_0368 by you.

IMG_0367 by you.

I found this supply on ebay...it almost exactly matched the ohter supply I bought.

IMG_0394 by you.

IMG_0373 by you.

I did the table cloth thing again, so much easier than streamers!

IMG_0371 by you.

I bought tulle to put over the window for a rainbow effect.  I wanted to make some kind of tent but it wasn't working.  But the curtin thing turned out ok.

IMG_0370 by you.

IMG_0369 by you.

I did the unicorn headbands and everyone LOVED them!  They took forever to make but it was worth it.  I also did face painting and glitter hairspray.

IMG_0381 by you.

IMG_0392 by you.

IMG_0490 by you.

This is the pinata I made.  It looks a little nuts but she liked it!

IMG_0396 by you.

We did the pinata in the garage.  It was plump full of candy so everyone got a lot.  She didn't want to bust it but after the candy came out she was all good!

IMG_0435 by you.

IMG_0458 by you.

We decorated rainbow cupcakes.  I had made mini unicorn candies with a chocolate mold and I forgot to put them out!!!

IMG_0424 by you.

IMG_0425 by you.

This one got into the face paint and tried to paint her own nose!

IMG_0427 by you.

For crafts they decorated bags & made heart magnets.

IMG_0399 by you.

We played pin the tail on the unicorn.  I used curling ribbon for the tail.  I also made a ring toss but I forgot to put it out! 

IMG_0407 by you.

She got really shy at singingtime.

IMG_0433 by you.

The last activity was a picture treasure hunt.  Instead of writing clues I took pictures of what they had to find and printed them off.  This really worked well with the little ones and the birthday girl new where to look.  I made 11 clues all over the house(bathroom, fridge, laundry room, toy room, guest room, birthday hat, my little sister, etc.) It ended in a closet.  The treasure was their unicorn goodybags.  They really had fun with it and liked the bags.  The contents were a unicorn pop, lip gloss necklakce, sunglasses, stickers, and mini playdoh.  The boys just got blue bags.  I bought 14 unicorn bags and only had one left over so that's good...usually I have a ton left over!

IMG_0353 by you.

avi with her goodybag by you.

by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tumamita05
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM

WOw i really liked the pictures!! great deorating skills =]

David Alexis 10.o9.o8

danielsmommy2b
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Wow.

surprised

valerie0103
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Awesome party

ReinsKitten
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Absolutely AMAZING!! I love it all, turned out great! And I LOVE the tablecloth instead of streamers idea! I am definitely going to steal that idea, thanks!! (Now can you come help me in March for my daughter's 1st birthday and again in September for my son's 5th?? Lol, you can at least make their pinatas, ha ha. :)

preview image  Lilypie - (weci) 

clorenzo
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Wow - you really went all out.  You totally out did yourself.  I would love to come to all of your parties - LOL.  My favorite part was the draped ceiling.  The treasure hunt was cool and the prize even better.  Nice job.

dharmas_mommy
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Beautiful!! You'er very talented =) I noticed the rainbow cake cupcakes. I made those for my bfs b/day and I made it in cake form for my daughters carsousel cake.

Get ready for this, I'm a young, unmarried, Wiccan, non spanking, short term breastfeeding, gay marriage supporting, future public school teacher, non-athletic, politically independent, Pro Choice, feminist, disposible diapering, vaccinating, non organic food eating,  full time working and full time student mother of 1 beautiful toddler named Dharma!

rnmay1206
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Wonderful!!!!  My two favorite were the unicorn headbands and the ceiling!!!!  Would you mind sending me a message on how you did that?  I am doing Winter One-derland for our son's 1st bday.  Thought to do this for our ceiling and hang snowflakes!!  Thanks for sharing :)

Rachel

CafeMom Tickers
kavon
by Kaya on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:48 AM

I LOVE everything, especially the unicorn bags, sooo cute. Great job on the unicorn headbands, when you had up the poll i voted against them but the look fantastic.  love the ceiling and your drawing as i said i LOVe everything.

supermeof3
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Great job!  I bet she had a magical party!!!   :)

Your creativity is wonderful :)

girlsclubmom
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 10:02 AM

What a wonderful job!!!!

Robbie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)