Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

help me!

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2007 at 11:36 AM
  • 3 Replies
Im doin a sesame street theme. here is my ideas:
I am making a jello fish bowl, i dont know if it will be a center piece or i may try to find small cheap bowls and make each kid their own, for elmos fish dorthy.(any one know where to get candy fish... i dont want sweedish fish)
I got some sesame street plates, napkins, cups at dollar tree *yay*
if i can figure out how to make my computer print a picture so its mosaiced on a bunch of sheets and i can just glue them together im going to make giant elmo, bert, ernie, ect.
I have a blow up rubber duckie bath tub from when my son was smaller, im going to fill it up with ice and kids juice boxes and put the cutout of ernie next to it saying "rubber duckie your the one!"
then for the adults drinks (cans od soda) im going to try to find a metal garbage can, like oscar the grouch and line it with a trash bag, fill with ice and put drinks in there. since the lid will stay on it I am going to put a sign like "gone fishing" or something on it, like oscar isnt home :)
I also want to figure out how to make the lamp post and sesame street sign :)

goody bags :
gummy worms, for slimey oscars pet worm
choc. chip cookies for cookie monster
goldfish crackers, again for dorthy
crayons, and sesame street coloring book (or story book for kids under 3)

Victoria Smida, Pure Romance Consultant

www.victoriasmida.pureromance.com

victoriasmida@pureromance.com

Ask me about how to win $100 in Free product!!!

by on Oct. 3, 2007 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Allyson1804
by on Oct. 3, 2007 at 11:47 AM
Wow you have done a really great job planning all this out!

YadiG
by on Oct. 3, 2007 at 10:10 PM
You may want to hit Michael's or Joannes that will have some of the items that can help you with your crafts
sesamom
by on Oct. 4, 2007 at 4:16 PM
What an awesome idea! You really have a lot planned out.

One thing you could do for the goody bags:
Get plain white or colored gift bags. SInce it sounds like you are pretty computer saavy, you can print stickers (either on on labels or on regular paper and use glue) and you can type: brought to you by the number "3" or whatever age your kid is turning and if you want to label them for each kid you could write, brought to you by the letter "L" or whatever their name starts with or you can do whatever your child's name starts with...just an idea...but I think your idea sounds awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)