Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Carnival Invitations

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 12:54 AM
  • 5 Replies

Every summer, if my DDs pass onto the next grade, we have a mini carnival party for them and their friends. Here are the invitations we are using this year. I thought it would be neat to have them look like tickets. These are what the front of them look like and on the backs we put all of the party info.

by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kavon
by Kaya on Jul. 5, 2010 at 5:06 AM
They are very cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 5:14 AM

Very cute. Its nice to see that you do something special for them to promate their progress.

luvlavender
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:23 AM

What a great way to reward your kids for their accomplishments! I've looked at a Carnival party guide and it may have some ideas you can use:

Carnival Party Ideas

awesomeamylynn
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Quoting luvlavender:

What a great way to reward your kids for their accomplishments! I've looked at a Carnival party guide and it may have some ideas you can use:

Carnival Party Ideas

Thanks for the web site. I went there and got some more great ideas for our party. I cant believe that it is this Saturday. It seems like only yesterday when we still had over a month to plan it. Now my DDs are getting very excited about it and I am getting nervous wondering if everything is going to be ready on time.

j45505
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Cute and creative I like them! What a fun way to celebrate a job well done through the school year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)