Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

b-day plans need some ideas to go off this theme

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 10:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
ok my son who is turning 7 on nov 3  is in to this cartoon called BEN 10.  don't know how many of you are in to it but basic it is about a 10 year old boy (i think he is 10) who finds a watch on his summer vaction with his cuz and grandpa.  this watch holds10 diff alien in it till recentlay anyway.  anyway he saves the world all the time.  now this is the thing they are having a live action movie coming out on cartoon network on the 21 of novmber at 7 o'clock so we are doing his b-day than instead of the 3rd everyone seems fine with it right now but i need some games and things that we can do that will go with the theme of ben 10 we are planing to start it at 5 that day so we have time to do cake ice-cream presents and all that stuff but i don't have any games.  also his teacher don't want him to invite just a couple of kids in his class he has to invite all of them to it but there are a few that don't like him cuz he has bi-poler so should i worry about weather or not they come.  and do you think it is a good idea

Jamie Roberts

by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cecilhe73
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 4:22 PM
check out this site: (copy/paste the pathname, it's not a link):

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/ben_10/games__puzzles/

they have a DVD game as well as puzzles (& these could also be your son's gifts).  Maybe you could break kids up into groups and have them put the puzzles together & whichever team finishes first wins prizes?
wrennyjen
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 4:53 PM
My son will be 6 in December and we know all about Ben 10 - however, didn't know about the movie, so thanks for the heads up on that.  As for games for the party - don't over do it.  Just do one or two games otherwise the kids get bored with being organized and standing in line etc.  If I were you, I'd start the party a little later.  2 hours to entertain a room full of kids is a long time.  Most games are only going to last 5- 10 minutes tops, so you are looking at  planning for a dozen games!  YIKES!  If you start it at 6pm you'll have more than enough time to get in cake, icecream, presents and games in time for the movie to start.  Don't worry about the kids that don't like him - that's just life.  If they don't get along with your little boy then chances are that they won't come, but if they do come, maybe it will give them the opportunity to see your son in a different light.

Wren
preciouschild
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 9:07 PM
this might be a crazy idea but what about doing makeup to look like one of the aliens.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN