Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

New idea for same party

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 4:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
Okay so my oldest son loves Thomas the train and that is the bday party theme that he has had since he turned 2. He is now turning 5 and this is a big birthday to him cause now he is old enough to play soccer and start kindergarden. I need some new ideas on what to do with this one. We are going to hold it somewhere else other than the house this time like a bounce house place but still need some cool ideas on how to keep it Thomas. Thank you in advance.
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
iluvcallalilies
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 7:29 PM
moncour
by on Oct. 22, 2007 at 1:32 PM
He's turning 5 and entering the world of the big kid stuff now. Maybe you could take him (and a few friends) to a train museum or even a real train station. That would tie right into Thomas the train and yet not be the same old thing as when he was "a little kid". 5 year olds get really excited about the transition from little kid to big kid with the start of going to school and being able to play sports, help him celebrate this milestone by catering to the big kid ideas. I know when my son turned 5 he no longer wanted the little individual cake that we always made him but instead wanted a single big cake to share with his friends. It was a little thing but to him it was a big step out of being a baby and into being a big kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN