Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Dum Trees And Wreaths

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  • 8 Replies

I know they have been several post, With The trees and wreaths with the Dum Dum Suckers! So can you guys post your pics and ideas! I want to know what do you use to hang it on the door ,Do I hang it outside are do they go inside? So Ideas and pics would be great thanks Guys!

by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Miss-B
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 12:12 PM

BUMP!

tyesmommy
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 3:35 PM

these are my DumDum trees, i'm wrapping them in black and putting some super hero words

here's my wreath, i just hung it with boyish colored ribbon

nikki24
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 3:34 PM

What did you use to stick it ,On the back of the door?

tyesmommy
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 1:51 AM

there was already a noail there, from other wreaths so i'm probally just going to hang it there....

Quoting nikki24:

What did you use to stick it ,On the back of the door?

GiannasMommy06
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I made a lollipop tree and wreath..for the wreath i just bought a styrofoam wreath from the dollar tree, cut the lolli's and stuck them in, then tied a bow with some extra tulle that i had. the lollipop tree i made was the same i just got a stryofoam ball for the top, a large one from wal-mart..i believe it was $10 and i got a large dowel, also from wal-mart, covered it in ribbon and glued it to the top styrofoam ball and the bottom styrofoam piece..i also put rocks in the bottom of the pot so the tree wouldn't tip over because i used about 450 lolli's for the tree it made the top very heavy!

tyesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:07 AM

rocks a good idea, i was going to glue washers on mine at the bottem... when is the party i know is november... at first i  thought it was this weekend, so I was excited and waiting for the pictures... lol

Quoting GiannasMommy06:

I made a lollipop tree and wreath..for the wreath i just bought a styrofoam wreath from the dollar tree, cut the lolli's and stuck them in, then tied a bow with some extra tulle that i had. the lollipop tree i made was the same i just got a stryofoam ball for the top, a large one from wal-mart..i believe it was $10 and i got a large dowel, also from wal-mart, covered it in ribbon and glued it to the top styrofoam ball and the bottom styrofoam piece..i also put rocks in the bottom of the pot so the tree wouldn't tip over because i used about 450 lolli's for the tree it made the top very heavy!

GiannasMommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:13 AM

i wish! i'm so excited i can barely contain myself and i'm a grown woman!..lol..no the party is sunday the 21st so i still have about 2 weeks left! eek!..i feel like i'm a little kid and it's christmas morning!..:0)

Quoting tyesmommy:

rocks a good idea, i was going to glue washers on mine at the bottem... when is the party i know is november... at first i  thought it was this weekend, so I was excited and waiting for the pictures... lol

Quoting GiannasMommy06:

nikki24
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Very good Idea Thanks Ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN