Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays
My son will be 6 in january and he wants a super mario theme. I usually make the invites, decorations, and goodie bags myself. I had a baby 6months ago, so ugh I'm having trouble of thinking up ideas for his bday. My mind has been on baby! Lol help, please!

Oh and btw, my fil (who was julian's favorite grandparent) passed away in june. :( so this will be his 1st bday without his grandpa, so I wanted to make this extra special for him. Thanx in advance for the ideas! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 5:43 PM

What a cute theme!! I know my online bestie might be intersted in seeing this :)

supermeof3
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Great theme and GREAT ideas!!!   I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about your FIL and I hope your little guy has a GREAT birthday!

...and congrats on the baby! :D

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM

i am sorry to hear about your fil and Congrats on the new baby!

Alejandra10
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Theirs so many good ideas here Im also throwing my son a Mario party in march his turning four so i will take some ideas from here if i find more stuff i will let you know Im still doing my research
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

gift bags

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Scroll to Top

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM

decorations:

Super Mario Thank You Gift Tags - Set of 24 Personalized Birthday Party Decorations

Super Mario Brothers chocolate lollipops party favors chocolate favors

Super Mario inspired Birthday Party Favor loot bag goodie Tags with Free coloring page

Super Mario Bros inspired Birthday party Favor Boxes personalized

crysjuls
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Awesome. Thank you so much! I didn't end up making a party for him last yr. And he'll be 7 on the 15th. Thinking of just doing a monster theme sleepover for him this yr. Do you have anything monster themed?

Quoting PipPipHooray:

I just thought I'd add this for anyone searching for Mario Bros Party Ideas.

I created this web page with all the best Mario Bros Party Ideas I could find including heaps of freebies, printables and DIY ideas!  I hope it's very helpful to many parents out there.

http://www.squidoo.com/mario-bros-party

cheers :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crysjuls
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Awesome ideas!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)