Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

I am having a brain freeze can't think of science related candy other than pop rocks, and rock candy, and mentos of course. Help ladies! Please!

by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Replies (11-15):
kmrtigger
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 5:02 PM

What sort of games are you planning?

We did a few science experiements that were very kid friendly. The one the kids loved the most were the Balloon Blowup experiment. It uses balloons, baking soda, vinager, and a bottle. (water bottle).

Here is a picture of my middle son doing it...

kmrtigger
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Another cool experiment was called sink or float?

And all you did was use different kinds of candy and a few glasses of water per child. They had to guess which piece of candy they had was gonna either sink or float.

Hersey's candy bars sinks. A 3 musketeers floats.

katiebug49
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM

We are doing a magic trick with a balloon and skewer, slime, snow, bottle rockets, elephant toothpaste, lava lamps, and coloring changing milk. 

Funguideswife
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

OMG!   HILARIOUS!  It almost makes me want to pee my pants! lol  The kids would LOVE this!

Quoting kmrtigger:

So I had been searching for some cool candy for the Surprise Mad Scientist party we are did for the kids. And I came to this candy site and they have this....

It's candy! Packaged in sterile urine sample containers, this sour liquid candy won't cause stage fright at the doctor's office. Just unscrew the cap and enjoy! Wait until people see you drinking your own pee pee sample.... you've never had so much fun with a medical container.

Choose between 2 packages: All Yellow or Assorted Colors.
The assortment includes 5 fabulous colors and flavors:
Yellow - Lemonade
Blue - Fruit Punch
Purple - Grape
Green - Green Apple
Red - Cherry

Ummm EWWW!

Here is the candy site: http://store.candywarehouse.com/towerofsour.html

JohnnyCakes
by on Jan. 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM

That pee cup candy is hilaaaaarious! I cannot wait to see how your party turns out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)