Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

squirrel party

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 12:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

My daughter LOVES squirrels and has asked for a squirrel Birthday Party.  Amazingly, I think I have everything covered except party favors.  Anyone have any ideas? TIA!

by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KEISHAJB
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 12:38 AM

I can't wait to see pics of this party, my son gets so excited whenever he sees a squirrel!

mandankurt
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 6:56 AM

What about little bags of peanuts with custom made favor/thank you tags.  Or Oriental trading has these cute squirrel craft magnets the kids can make and take home as favors, walmart.com has squirrel finger puppets.

schoolmomof2
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 10:08 AM

When I saw the title of your post it made me smile:)

I love squirrels too. I think it's a darling theme. I have several suggestions for you.

My daughter had an owl party and I made a cake stand from a wood round and small (4-5 inch in diameter and about 4-5 inches tall) limb. See the pic below...

I cut a branch from a dogwood tree for the background and to add interest to the table . I also "made" a tree on the wll with brown craft paper. I just crumpled it up first and then used dbl stick tape to get it up there. I twisted the paper to make curly limbs. I loved the way it truned out. I used my girls dollection of woodland type animals to set around too.

How about a cute squirrel cookie for a favor? Or a little stuffed squirrel from

http://174.37.197.188/~giftsdef/item_178/Wonderful-Woodland-Toppers-min.-set-of-4.htm

Wonderful Woodland Toppers (min. set of 4)woodland forest baby shower invitations

megan27
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Love all of these ideas!  Thanks so much!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN