Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Replies (461-470):
Dodie702
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Welcome to the group, Shelly! :)

Quoting ShellyKrysti:

Hello Ladies! My name is Shelly Krysti. I am a single mom of a very energetic 4 year old who loves to do Tai Chi with her mommy as well as zumba. i'm working my butt off to get back into school. i'm trying for a degree in Culinary Arts for baking and  pastrie arts. ^_^ thanks for taking the time to read my lame post lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShellyKrysti
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Thank you honey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Hello my name is Chelsea. I have one sweet 8 month old girl. I love paper crafting and starting cake decorating as well since df bought me a cricut cake machine.
momofsixangels
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Welcome Chelsea! Cant wait to see some of your cakes! I didnt even know there was a cricut cake machine!wave

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM

welcomegroup hugpartydancing

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

Dodie702
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Welcome! :-)

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Hello my name is Chelsea. I have one sweet 8 month old girl. I love paper crafting and starting cake decorating as well since df bought me a cricut cake machine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmjordan
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hiya! Nicole here, mom of a 6 year-old little boy, and I LOVE planning parties which is why I joined this group!

~ Nicole ~

mrslady1968
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there. Glad to be part of this group. I love to throw parties. I hope to get alot of fun unique ideas from you all. And hope to share some of mine as well.

happy

SkyxMommyx0911
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:02 AM

hello ladies name is maira im a proud mommy and wifey of 1 beautiful baby girl name skylynne and luis

her bday t

his saturday..i love planning parties and doing my own decorations ill be doinq sum centerpiece decorations 2morrow ill take pictures and post t

hem up ..we'll be in touc

h

momw2teens522
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Hello.I thought this group would be a fun one to be included in.Meet some other cafe moms.I am a STHM of 2  bit older kids: nnearly 16 yo son and 12 yo daughter.The holidays & celebrating sounded good to me!!! I  come from a lg. fam of 5.We are always partying for some member of our fam.- bdays or other big events. Hope to get to know u gals better!

Kate

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)