Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Replies (511-516):
barbie_girl870
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM

hi every one my name is heather i am 33 years old and i have a 15 year old son and a wonderfull hubby

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Alieda
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 6:57 AM
Hello Heather ,I Alieda and have two adult sons. I own or co Lee three groups on cafemom so stop by and see what we have to offer.

My groups are Christian Bookworm where we love to talk nooks and always had the spotlight on a nee book each month. Let's Celebrate which needs new blood and to grow. And Baby Boomers.
shiwangi
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hey, Steph I am Shiwangi from India. A mum of two cheeky devils. I am a blogger by profession and I blog at www.kittygroups.com. I am a party girl and I don’t need a reason to party, I do it because I want to, because it’s fun, because it makes me happy. The trick is to enjoy life, don’t wish away your days waiting for better days ahead. My party experiences and ideas that were earlier scribbled in a diary, now are on this blog. :) Glad to be part of Caefmom :)

shiwangi
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Hey, Steph I am Shiwangi from India. A mum of two cheeky devils. I am a blogger by profession and I blog at www.kittygroups.com. I am a party girl and I don’t need a reason to party, I do it because I want to, because it’s fun, because it makes me happy. The trick is to enjoy life, don’t wish away your days waiting for better days ahead. My party experiences and ideas that were earlier scribbled in a diary, now are on this blog. :) Glad to be part of Caefmom :)

ElizasCakes1016
by New Member on Oct. 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Hi im LisaMarie, mom of 5 kids and 4 cats. LOVE everything about all the Hoildays. These are the times i sometimes can over do it with decorations, baking, gifts. I'm a lover of anything pumkin and chocolate. Love amking new friends and Im excited to make some and learn some new things! :) 

Alieda
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Welcome Steph and Lisa Marie .I am Alieda ,I am the owner of three groups on Cafemom The Christian Bookworm,Lets Celebrate and Baby Boomer. I have two adults sons and I have be married to Lannie for almost 40years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN