Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Tracy Welcome to the group ! 

Quoting tramcd:

Hi, I am Tracy! I am a SAHM of a 2 and 4 year old! I love putting together parties, and am working on a party for my Mom's Club for Halloween and Fall Festival for DD's preschool.

crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Hello Starr. Welcome to Celebrations and Holidays : )

Quoting starrc31:

Hi my name is Starr. I am a 32 year old sahm of three kids. Shianna is 11, Marina 7 and my son Dakota is 9. I am married and we live in Wisconsin.

cutiesings2u
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Hello, my name is Tiffany.  I am a mother of one beautiful, bouncing baby boy.  He is turning one in one week.  I am soo excited.  I have been putting together a party for him and I am in need of party ideas.  I am also planning my wedding that is in 27 days.

toddler boy

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Hi!  I'm Ticia from Pennsylvania.  I'm a SAHM to one 4 year old DD.

crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Hello Tiffany, Welcome to the group! Jump right in wherever you are comforable : ) Nice to have you as a member  ! welcome

Quoting cutiesings2u:

Hello, my name is Tiffany.  I am a mother of one beautiful, bouncing baby boy.  He is turning one in one week.  I am soo excited.  I have been putting together a party for him and I am in need of party ideas.  I am also planning my wedding that is in 27 days.

toddler boy

crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 30, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Hi Ticia, Welcome  to Celebrations and Holidays ! Make yourself at home and join right in : ) welcome

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Hi!  I'm Ticia from Pennsylvania.  I'm a SAHM to one 4 year old DD.

Angelovekisses
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Hi. My name is Anne and I am a mother to a 6 yr old boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
craftylady213
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Welcome Tiffany,

Congrats on your new baby and your new marriage.  You must be one busy lady.  What kind of party are you having for your son?  Tell us more and we will be glad to help you.

Quoting cutiesings2u:

toddler boy

craftylady213
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Quoting Angelovekisses:

Hi. My name is Anne and I am a mother to a 6 yr old boy.

Welcome Anne - This is a great group you are going to love it!  What is your sons name?

softballmom100
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 7:06 AM
Hello im Donna a mother of 2teenage girls and my favorite holidays are just around the corner
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)