Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Replies (361-370):
GraphicGirl
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hi my name is Mandy and I am a mother of 4 and a step mother of 3..Yes thats right we have 7 kids.

Mandy @ http://www.reelpartyinvitations.com/

Dodie702
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Welcome! Jump in and join the fun. :)

Quoting GraphicGirl:

Hi my name is Mandy and I am a mother of 4 and a step mother of 3..Yes thats right we have 7 kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Hello Virginia and Welcome! Congrats on all you get done! You are definitely someone who never gives up by the sound of it : ) Wonderful job on raising the most donations for the American Heart Association!!

Quoting Davis:

giving heartHi my name is Virginia Davis, I am Davis here on CafeMom, Hope to make alot of

new friends here at this group. I live in East Texas. I work part time in retail. I have also just opened

up my own business. I am a Silpada Designs Representative- I sell Sterling Silver Jewelry. I am

married 11 years now. I have one daughter from my first marriage. She is married. I have two Grand

children a boy and a girl. I love making new friends. I just got back online again, so I am happy about

that. I have been missing everyone here at CafeMom. I am going to create a group for my new business

if anyone would like to join my group that would be great. I had a great Christmas with my family

during the holidays. We have a pretty good size family. I have great neice and nephews now. I am

52 in July 22 1960 is my birthday. I love making things with my hands, I am crafty too. I love to cook

and bake. I plan on opening back up my Watkins business also. I have been not able to run it

due to my health issues. But I am much better now. I have been back to work outside my home

for well May will be a year. I am so proud I have raised the most donations for the American Heart

Association at my work. I am the winner for the most donations received. My company will be

rewarding me shortly for a job well done. I love my work and I love working with people. I am a

people person. That is why I love owning my own businesses too. I have great Customer Service

skills. I graduated from high school in 1979, went to college in 1992-1993 and then again in 2002-2003

I learned how to repair computers and learned how to network on computers also. Although I have

those skills I was not able to go into those fields of work, due to my injuries I received in a car accident.

I am limited to how much weight I can pick up. I am thankful I am alive and able to do what I can do.

I never give up. I keep on going. I wear a plastic wrist band that is a constant reminder to me to

Live Strong. We have to be strong every second of the day for ourselves. Because we never know

what is going to happen around the next corner, but whatever it is we can always get through it.

I have had to be my best friend for years. Please stop by and say hello I would love to have you all

leave me a message. I do work alot but I will respond to you. Thank you for having me here at this

group. Virginia Davis   (Davis ) here at Cafe Mom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Hello Meri, Welcome to the group! Sounds like your at the right place for some advice : )

Quoting butterflymomx3:

Hello, my name is Meri and I am the mother of 4! Three of which are teenagers. It seems like someone wants to throw a party of some kind every month. I am in desperate need of ideas. I am a newbie stay at home mom, so honestly paties have usually just been held at Chuckie Cheese, or the park. My middle daughter just turned 13 at Christmas time and that was honestly the first themed party I have ever done. I rented a hotel room, and the girls got beach bags filled with flip flops for the pool, and since her birthday is at Christmas she wanted Christmas stuff too. It turned out ok, but was very costly and choatic.  So now I have to come up with a spring break party next month. HELP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM
That sounds really interesting!

Quoting mylilprincesses:

local information... also list local kid friendly events that are happening in the area. how to get free memberships... and such things.. i also go an review places myself...we also have playdates. :)

Quoting crazycountrymom:

Hello Paula, Welcome to Holidays and Celebrations : ) Interesting that you blog. What do you blog about?

Quoting mylilprincesses:

i don't think i ever introduced myself. lol

hi yall!

i am paula (25) Sahm to two little girls. My oldest  is 3 an was born May 10, 2008 and my youngest is 2 an was born Nov 24th, 2009. we also have a son which was our first born son that we lost at 5 months along. i have been Married for almost 5 yrs. We live in Memphis, tn and i also run a local play group and blog on here and facebook.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Welcome to the group Terry : )

Quoting tjperez04:

Hi my nme is Terry I'm a SAHM of  four kids oldest being 20yrs old & youngest who is our little miracle baby will be five this March.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Welcome Mandy! We have something in common. My husband and I have 7 kids together ( all girls ) : )

Quoting GraphicGirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Welcome! This should be a great place to get started : )

Quoting mesparza:

Hello! I'm new to Cafe Mom and I definitely have a lot of party planning!  A Baptism, 1st Birthday, and my daughter's Sweet 15/16!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I didn't see any repeats so,if I haven't said Hello, Hello and Welcome : )

Quoting Sijai:

WOW, Looks like I had a lot to say! What did I do wrong, or how do I stop this from repeating itself over and over?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazycountrymom
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Welcome Cathy! Nice to have you : )

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

Hi, I'm Cathy, first time mom to Thor, 7 months right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)