Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to Celebrations & Holidays!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Celebrations & Holidays signature to your posts, click here: 
Celebrations & Holidays Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

teaRobin, Steph and the Celebrations & Holidays Group Mods:
Alejandra10, ArmyPrincess81, carsonsmommy, craftylady213, crazycountrymom, mylilprincesses, olivejuicebby, SassyWildflower, supermeof3

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
motherbearof3
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Hi there!

My name is Wendy and we live in Wexford, PA, just north of Pittsburgh.

I have three kids (some times three too many -- LOL) and I LOVE holidays and parties and decorating, although I don't do it at home as nearly as much as I used to or would like to.

I'm the self-appointed and boss-approved holiday decorator at my office and I can't WAIT to decorate for Hallowe'en! Can't wait to see and share here. : )

Wendy,
motherbear to Joey (16 in Oct!), Meghan (9) and Amy Cate (8)
typing

craftylady213
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Quoting motherbearof3:

Hi there!

My name is Wendy and we live in Wexford, PA, just north of Pittsburgh.

I have three kids (some times three too many -- LOL) and I LOVE holidays and parties and decorating, although I don't do it at home as nearly as much as I used to or would like to.

I'm the self-appointed and boss-approved holiday decorator at my office and I can't WAIT to decorate for Hallowe'en! Can't wait to see and share here. : )

Hi Wendy,  We are (almost) neighbors - I live just south or Buffalo New York (Orchard Park) .  Glad to meet you.  Hope you will share some pictures of your holiday decorating with us.  I love to decorate too.  It is great that your boss allows you to decorate your office.  Hope to get to know you better.

Maria

craftylady213
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Quoting softballmom100:

Hello im Donna a mother of 2teenage girls and my favorite holidays are just around the corner

Hi Donna - Nice to meet you.  My kids are grown but still at home.  Do you celebrate all holidays big and small or just the bigger one?

ArmyPrincess81
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Welcome ladies :)

Martha_P
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Hi,

My name is Martha and I have two kids 8 and 6.

They are getting ready for school in two days.. I can't say they are very happy... 8-)

PipPipHooray
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Hi!

I'm Pip... I have my own design business called Pip Pip Hooray and I also like to do styling and idea web pages for parties!

I'm excited about being here and seeing and hearing it all from the Mum's mouth - where it's at!

Pip :)

southernlady184
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 6:48 PM

I am Lauren. A 40 yr old mother of 15...9 girls and 6 boys. Yes, they are all naturally mine. lol. I love to cook, craft, bake, read, write and travel. I love riding horses and walks on the beach. I love learning new things and making new friends.

misssy2000
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Hi my name is missy, and I have three kids and love planning aprties. I am currently planning dd 5th tea princess party!

honeybee2504
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 2:33 PM
im jess.. I have two kids 1 boy and 1 girl. Peyton and Bentley. Peyton is 41/2 and Bentley will be 1 on thursday. i've been married for 3 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
craftylady213
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Welcome Ladies - Make your selves at home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)