Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

is this a good idea??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 10:58 PM
  • 7 Replies
my daughter will turn ten in jan and she wants to invite like four of her closest friends to have a hotel party..they can swim and i could order pizza have drinks on hand and snacks and just set and let them do their thing. what do you think??i hadn't planned on cake but maybe cupcakes.
by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bigblueeyes
by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 11:25 PM
i think it sounds great as long as you have the proper safe guards in place for while they are swimming...make sure the parents are ok with it and maybe have one or two stay during the time the girls are swimming
avas_mom
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 9:30 AM

Quoting bigblueeyes:

i think it sounds great as long as you have the proper safe guards in place for while they are swimming...make sure the parents are ok with it and maybe have one or two stay during the time the girls are swimming
i agree. a pool party is a big responsibilty. maybe invite all the parents to stay for the pool party?

26momof2
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 4:06 PM
We did this for my cousin's birthday. They all had a blast. I mean who gets to go swimming in Feb.? They had 2 parents stay for the swimming and the girls just vegged out and watched movies and had room service for the rest of the night. It was FUN!

Michelle 

Jaclyn26
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:52 PM
I had always wanted to have that kind of party as a kid. That would be really fun! As long as you get to be there with them all night and have a key to their room! hahaha or better yet, the room next door. hahahaha

momflu
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 9:08 PM
i had planned on only getting one room and just ignore them lol i would watch them swim of course but whatever happen in the room i'm not caring
sourlikealime
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 4:12 PM
SOunds like a really fun party to me.
wagersjm
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 12:29 PM
Check with the hotels many have cool goody packages.   Like Build your own bear, video game systems, ect...  I am looking at that for a party too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN