Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

party games who-hoo!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
well my girls party is in dec. its going to be princess theme and i need some gamesssssssss. any ideas?

by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaCass25
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 10:03 PM
How old are most of the kids coming to the party?
misslonely
by on Nov. 14, 2007 at 8:15 AM
the kids will be from 2 yrs old to 12.

lacieruhl
by on Nov. 14, 2007 at 11:53 AM
pin the crown on the princess
a princess treasure hunt:
pick a room or an outside are (if in warm weather) and hid goodie bag treasures and treats, let the kids loose to find it all.
decorate princess hats

www.asugaraffair.com
crazedmomof5
by on Nov. 14, 2007 at 1:36 PM
We're having a princess tea party for our Pami's 6th BD. We are having an ice cream cake, butter cookies, and punch in a teapot. The girls are using my small plates and teacups. We are making jewelry boxes. I'm covering small shoe boxes with tissue paper before the party. The girls can glue fabric to the inside & "gems" to the outside. You can buy the "gems" at Walmart or any craft store. I got the shoeboxes at Payless Shoes. We are also going to play musical chairs and Karaoke if we have time. We are having the party @ home. The party will only be 2 hrs. I will decorate with flowers, pretty bows, white lights, and tulle. This is going to be pretty inexpensive, too.
windsor6062
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 11:58 AM
in the craft department at walmart or any craft stores, you can find a magnite set.  it is called tea party.  it is under $10 for 30 frames.  everything is included, you just have to supply the picture.  here is what the finished project would look like.

mooseyme
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Princess dress-up relay race - fill 2 boxes with tiaras, boas, high heels, long dresses etc. and have the kids divide into 2 teams.  Each team, one at a time, must run to the box - put on everything then run back to the line and take it off.  The next person in line runs the clothes/items back to the box and dresses up, runs back to the line, undressess etc.  ....  winner is the team finishes first.

Duck, duck, goose instead played as Princess, Princess, Frog

Pin the crown on the princess instead of pin the tail on the donkey.

KJ

Sharing birthday party ideas between Moms
www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com
It's nice to share! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)