Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

*New Pinata Pics* Toy Story Jessie/Cowgirl Party Progress, Ideas, Advice

Posted by   + Show Post

I finished the pinata & I think it turned out okay for such an odd shaped character lol. His snout looks a little questionalble...but who cares he's being smashed!  It's about 38 inches tall.  I had to paint it because it's impossible to find brown tissue paper around here :( I tried to order online(kinda last minute) but they only sold in bulk and etsy prices were crazy.  But the craft paint was cheap & it worked.  I can't wait to see this thing smashed because it was a *swear word* to make lol.  What do you think??  Oh, and if anyone has any other fun game ideas please post em here.  I have lots of pirzes for the kids!!

Hi I'm back!  I've had computer problems since December and then Photo problems and blah!  My computer crashed, I lost photshop, problems with Flickr...  But I recently bought a new photoshop disk & I'm using photobucket now for pics. 

Anyway, the next theme is Cowgirl Jessie!  I need help on deciding which invites to print(have to print tomorrow) and I also have an extra pack of goodybags if anyone throwing a Jessie party wants them.  I'll pay for shipping, I just want to make sure someone who gets them is having a Toy Story or Jessie party.  If a lot of people want them just post saying so it and I'll do the random.org thing in about a week. 

On to the pics!  Here's what I bought/made so far.

Outfits for pics & maybe for the party.  My grandma made the skirt, I bought the shirt for $7, underskirt for $8, the other outfit I just used clothes from a thrift store and painted them to look like Jessie's oh and added some white felt for the fringies.  Felt hat from walmart that I later took off the black and added white ribbon.

Boots from Disney online shop for $25

Gift from Disney, got it all on sale!

Centerpieces?  I tried to find actual cowboy boots for this but I found these cups for about $1 each, not sure about them though...not what I wanted...Opinions?

Charms for an activity.  Jessie & Buzz for the boys.  Got these off of ebay.

Got these little figures off of ebay for super cheap!  I bought the labes from someone on esty & printed them off. 

Cake topper

Jumbo wall decorations from ebay.  Not a deal lol.  All of the Jessie party stuff was way expensive on ebay :(

Banner I made with printables & scrapbook paper.  I don't have a cricut :/

For the cake table.  I also got some of those push up cake pop containers & hopefull I can make some cute treats to go along with the theme.

Hanging decorations I made with left over paper from her last party & pics printed off the internet.

Hat, not sure if I should put the "A" decoration on or not...what do you think?

Hats for Guests

Bandanas for guests.  Slappy bracelets for pinata.

Decorations

Okay invites, which one should I print?

I also need ideas for games.  I tried & tried to find pony rides but there's nothing like that around here.  She doesn't care though she said we can just play games lol.  We are having a pinata(I'm ATTEMPTING to make a Bullseye pinata), printed off pin the tail on bullseye, root beer ring toss, making bracelets, making farm balloon animals, and possible a needle in a haystack game.  Not sure about that one since it sounds so messy.  Any ideas?  For crafts or games?  I have a lot of prizes for the kids that I got from target clearance & the dollar store.  Thanks!!

by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Replies (91-100):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM

What party did you do 2012?  I just saw this and wondered you're great at it

BeachLifeMama
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Great stuff!

GeorGeZilla
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Thanks ladies! Sorry for the late reply, I don't come to this group too often anymore.  For her 7th we did Monster High & I posted the pics in the group in my signature: Party Planning Mama's. 

Love planning parties?  Join us at
P a r t y   P l a n n i n g   M a m a 's!  click
here! 

GeorGeZilla
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM

**All the Jessie items were from ebay. 

Mrszuniga88
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I love everything. I am planning to have a party for my 2 year old in August but I can't find the plates or cups. If you have anything you want to sell or any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

MrsAjHilton
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Please tell me where you ordered the plates and cups from? i am searching and it keeps bringing me to your page. my daughters bday is in may and she wants a jessie party as well. BTW you party looks great everything came out lovely 

MrsAjHilton
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Please tell me where you ordered the plates and cups from? i am searching and it keeps bringing me to your page. my daughters bday is in may and she wants a jessie party as well. BTW you party looks great everything came out lovely 

alsmail
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM

where did you get the party plates cups and napkins at

tiffers88
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Hi Im new to this site and my daughters birthday is in a few weeks and she wants a jessie theme.I cant find items anywhwere.I was curious to where u purchased yours?

tiffers88
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM

where did u buy all the jessie items?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)