Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Toy Story Jessie 6th Birthday Party *Pics*

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM
  • 74 Replies
8 moms liked this

Hey everyone, I made it back!!  The party is finally over.  I had so many crazy set backs but in the end the party was great & worth all the trouble.  Avi got sick the night before but she got some antibiotics & by the time her party rolled around she was fine and had a blast.  Oh and we got the boot from the building I planned to use & had to use a much smaller & uglier building...buuuut, we all fit in the tiny place & everyone had a good time.  PICS!

Games

Fishing/prize pond game

Pinata I made for her.  Last night she said she "Sure misses her pinata" lol.

Making balloon farm animals

Root Beer Ring Toss

Pin the tail on Bullseye.  I also had charm necklaces and cute Jessie hats for the kids to make but we didn't even need those activities.

Party Pics:

Letting balloons go is the best thing ever lol.  She had a great time, and everyone else did too!!  She got so many nice things, she said she just knew she was getting a doll because it's what she wished for lol.  The push up cakes and kettle corn cones were a big hit.  Avi helped make those.  She liked her cake & LOVED her pinata.  She also loved her bullseye plushie & slept with it.  We ate chili cheese dogs, sloppy joes,bbq meat balls, lil smokies & beans, wild rice, pasta salad, mac salad, chips, & mac & cheese.  The only thing I didn't get to do was the jessie hats, other than that everything went well.  Thanks for letting me share!

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carsonsmommy
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Wow! It looks like you guys had a blast!!!!

mommyjenn84
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Wow!!! Will you throw me a party too??? I could never pull off something like that!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilcowoboys
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Thats awesome!!! Im.debating spending the $100 for a room rental just do I can decorate like that now I really want too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilcowoboys
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
How did you fo tge cake pushups and popcorn thingy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilcowoboys
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:39 AM
Do the
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReinsKitten
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Awesome! Everything looks great, and I'm glad your daughter was feeling well enough to go on with the party!! I agree, the release of the balloons is so fun- we do the same thing at each party. They release the balloons at the end and make a birthday wish =)

GiannasMommy06
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:30 AM

looks amazing! great job as always!!!

ArmyPrincess81
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Great job mom....i love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyPrincess81
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Lol..i know right

Quoting mommyjenn84:

Wow!!! Will you throw me a party too??? I could never pull off something like that!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Wow!! I bow down to you. That party looked awesome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN