Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Toy Story Jessie 6th Birthday Party *Pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey everyone, I made it back!!  The party is finally over.  I had so many crazy set backs but in the end the party was great & worth all the trouble.  Avi got sick the night before but she got some antibiotics & by the time her party rolled around she was fine and had a blast.  Oh and we got the boot from the building I planned to use & had to use a much smaller & uglier building...buuuut, we all fit in the tiny place & everyone had a good time.  PICS!

Games

Fishing/prize pond game

Pinata I made for her.  Last night she said she "Sure misses her pinata" lol.

Making balloon farm animals

Root Beer Ring Toss

Pin the tail on Bullseye.  I also had charm necklaces and cute Jessie hats for the kids to make but we didn't even need those activities.

Party Pics:

Letting balloons go is the best thing ever lol.  She had a great time, and everyone else did too!!  She got so many nice things, she said she just knew she was getting a doll because it's what she wished for lol.  The push up cakes and kettle corn cones were a big hit.  Avi helped make those.  She liked her cake & LOVED her pinata.  She also loved her bullseye plushie & slept with it.  We ate chili cheese dogs, sloppy joes,bbq meat balls, lil smokies & beans, wild rice, pasta salad, mac salad, chips, & mac & cheese.  The only thing I didn't get to do was the jessie hats, other than that everything went well.  Thanks for letting me share!

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
awesomeamylynn
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 8:36 AM

It's looks like a lot of hard work that really paid off. I bet she'll be talking about this party for a long time. I would love to know how you made the pinata. I can see why she loved it! I love it!! LOL!

Elizma001
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM
WOW, IT LOOKED AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL.
Rushn311
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Great pictures! What a great party. Loved everything. You did a wonderful job!

GeorGeZilla
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!  It means a lot after months of planning! :) 

I don't really have instructions on pinatas since each of them are different.  I use balloons for the round parts and poster board or foam board for the other parts.  Then I just do less layers over the poster board than the balloon parts.  That's probably totally confusing maybe I'll just make a tutorial some day lol

batjmom
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM

wow!  Those are fantastic!

GeorGeZilla
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Thank you batjmom!

craftylady213
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Quoting GeorGeZilla:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!  It means a lot after months of planning! :) 

I don't really have instructions on pinatas since each of them are different.  I use balloons for the round parts and poster board or foam board for the other parts.  Then I just do less layers over the poster board than the balloon parts.  That's probably totally confusing maybe I'll just make a tutorial some day lol

You make it sound so easy but I know you worked really hard on it.  Great job!

KEISHAJB
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:46 PM

My daughter LOVES this party! I might be bugging you for tips and shopping locations! LOL

GeorGeZilla
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM

No problem KEISHAJB!!  I'm glad she likes it, it's a fun theme!! 

nikki.in.nc
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Wow!  That was amazing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)