Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i plan a party for two !

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 11:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

MY LAST TWO CHILDREN BIRTHDAYS ARE VERY CLOSE TOGETHER . 

Dariyan is turning one on Dec 27th and Donavan is turning 2 Jan. 4th ! So I decided to have their party on New Years Day !  What should I do?  I never did this before they are both so different, how can I make it fun for the both of them !!!

by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kellyLenea
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 11:53 PM
I'm not sure where you live, But I am in Michigan and we did my sons and niece's toghter and we did a pool party at a hotel, it was in Feb lol we had a ton-of snow the kidsloved it, we had cup cake cake in the shape of a pool with teddy grahams on gummy life savers as Teddy's on pool floaters, it was fun call your local hotels we did it the Americana Inn for 80$
windsor6062
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 2:27 PM

you could have a slumber party for both boys.   they can invite a few of their close friends to stay over.  they can have a gaming party, that is if they have a ps2 or other gaming systems.  i know my husband loves to go to his friends a play video games all night with his friends.  all you would have to provide is food and drinks.

Baker5mom
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 3:04 PM
I just did a party last month for my son and daughter...they are 13 months apart. I did Dora and Diego that way it could be for both of them. It turned out great! If you know someone that does cakes, We had Dora on one side and Diego on the other side on the same cake. Also the family liked doing this that way they got both parties out of the way on the same day. We had ours at the park, because it was nice outside, but if you could find an indoor pool you can rent for the day the kids all seem to love that when it is cold outside!!!!!
Good Luck!!!!

~PLEASE JOIN MY FUN NEW GROUP!~

http://www.cafemom.com/group/funsupermoms

twojmommy
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 4:25 PM
I know exactly how you feel.  My sons are very close in age, Jarren will be 4 on January 23, and Jevin will be 3 on January 20.  I think I might do it at McDonald's since it's always cold and they have an indoor playground. 
Then it's over and I don't have to clean up...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)