Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

boy/girl twins 4th birthday

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 2:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok I know that I'm am thinking a little far ahead but my boy/girl twins will be 4 in January. Should I tryo to keep it the sme theme or should I go ahead and do seperate ones, I know if I do seperate ones it would be a very girly and a very boyish one. What should I do try to see if they  can and want to do a same theme or go ahead and split it up and do 2 seperate themes? If I did the seperate ones it would be at the same time. And advise would help me out greatly!
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lacieruhl
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 2:36 PM
if you go with the 2 separate themes pirate and princess seem to be very popular

I make decorated cookies, they make great party favors. Fully customizable from shape. color and decorations. They ship well!!!
www.asugaraffair.com
lacie@asugaraffair.com

sourlikealime
by on Nov. 24, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Do Dora and Diego

windsor6062
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 1:49 PM

i would pick a party that both kids like, prince and princess etc.  it would be easier to plan having both party similar so all the friends can enjoy both birthday kids together instead of splitting them up.  i would check out www.parents.com to find birthday themes that both kids will enjoy.

on parents.com, there is a treasure hunt that both kids would enjoy.  the kids could be dressed up a princess and pirates searching for lost treasure.  i think that would be fun for both sexes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)