Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Minnie Mouse *pic heavy*

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hi. I am new and thought I would share. These are pictures from my daughters bday in June.You have no idea how hard it is to find Minnie Mouse decorations in just black and pink. She now has dresses that are orange and purple and all the decorations were multi-colored. I guess I am just picky but I wanted a pink and black Minnie Mouse. So I ended up making my own decorations. :) 

above doorways and windows

beside the tv and above table

Birthday Banner:

DD and her pinata:

I made the invties and cake too. I really do believe I am just picky, but I think the party turned out cute. :)

by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mholley1979
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM
I think the party turned out great, I an doing mickey mouse for my son and this is some great inspiration! Thanks for posting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniea90
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

thank you! She really enjoyed it. She was going through a huge Mickey Mouse Clubhouse phase and wanted Minnie. I like homemade decorations mixed with store bought, idk why, I just think it looks better. 

Alejandra10
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Very pretty everything looks cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Hi, welcome to the group :)

Thanks for sharing your pics (we loooove pics in here lol)   Your decorations came out really cute!  Do you have a cricut or did you do all that cutting by hand?

Anniea90
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I WISH I had a cricut... I did all of that cutting by hand. I ended up making my sister help, lol. The banner was a pain in the rear, but I have stopped buying story bought banners cause I can never find what I want. This is the banner I did for her 2nd bday.. Sesame street themed. I printed out coloring pages. Wanted the letters to be a little neater, but I was in a hurry. everyone really liked it though.

chrarrington18
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Welcome to the group. What an awesome party. I have started to make more of my decorations also. I think it gives it a personal touch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrarrington18
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Love that banner

Quoting Anniea90:

I WISH I had a cricut... I did all of that cutting by hand. I ended up making my sister help, lol. The banner was a pain in the rear, but I have stopped buying story bought banners cause I can never find what I want. This is the banner I did for her 2nd bday.. Sesame street themed. I printed out coloring pages. Wanted the letters to be a little neater, but I was in a hurry. everyone really liked it though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM

way cute!! love minnie moue!

mandyjh
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Cute! Thanks for sharing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)