Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cowgirl theme

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2007 at 2:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
My daughter wants a cowgirl theme birthday party.  Any ideas for the invitations, or what I can do?

thanks.

Brigette
by on Nov. 25, 2007 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mooseyme
by on Nov. 25, 2007 at 4:03 PM
I'm not very creative with invitations, but here are some fun ideas for the party -
Use colorful hankerchiefs as goody bags to tie up the party favors.  Or give away cowgirl hats as party favors.  Make stick horses, play roping games and you could change classic games to fit your theme like "pin the tail on the horse", cowboy tag - played like ameba tag ( the tagger holds a rope and when they tag someone that person must hold the rope also ... and so on until everyone is tagged and holding the rope).  I guess a lot of this depends on how old your cowgirl is :)

It will be fun to see what the other moms come up with! 

KJ

Sharing birthday party ideas between Moms
www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com
It's nice to share! 

iluvcallalilies
by on Nov. 25, 2007 at 4:06 PM
www.orientaltrading.com has CUTE Cowgirl papergoods. Just search for cowgirl, or horses for  ideas.

Games:
Musical chairs with Country music
Pin the tail on the horse
Plastic /toddler horseshoe toss

Craft:
They have horse theme craft projects on Orential Trading Company too

Food:
Buy a horse or cowboy boot cookie cutter and cut out sandwiches, jellojigglers, slcied cheese, etc. in the theme.

Kayla's 1st Christmas! Emily's 3rd Christmas!

windsor6062
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 11:14 AM
i love to look at the birthday themes on parnets.com.  when you click into the birthday themes, there is a rodeo roundup.  all you can want rodeo ideas from invations to cakes, to games.  I loved the idea for the invations having a wanted posters of the birthday child.  i hope this helps.

link http://wwwparents.com/parents/story.jsp?storyid=/templateduta/parents/story/data/6066.xm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)