Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

DD is turning 6 Sept. and her party will be on the 8th. I would like to have it at a local park that she absolutely loves, they have all kinds of things their, a train, a moon bounce, pony rides, merry go round, petty zoo, and several play structures. I also planned to get some balls, jump ropes, ect.

here is the cake she wants, it's $165, I'm going to practice making the marshmellow pops myself, the lady wanted $24 a dz, and I'm not paying that! LOL. 

I also wanna have other sweets for the sweet table, I'm practicing cake pops, I might make some of those cake push ups, and I was thinking about buying some brownie bites, and mini doughtnuts.

any ideas for food, sweets, drinks, decorations, ect? Any & all help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (21-29):
KEISHAJB
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Quoting chrarrington18:

Micheals has a huge hello kitty section. They even have coloring books in their dollare section. The marshmellow pops are easy to make and her price is kinda high considering I just had cake pops (24) and chocole pretzels (12) done for chloe party and it only cost me 30 total. The chocolate hello kittys are easy to. Get molds, melt the candy and there you go.

I know right! Things are high in CA, but I know she could've made those for half that price & still made a profit!

I'm going to check out a few of the Michaels in my area and see what they have.

CafeMom Tickers
KEISHAJB
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Quoting newenglandfan:

So cute!! I did some Hello Kitty invitations. One is a puppet and the wording is on the back.

I love the gift bags that were posted. I may try and make those, too.

I'm going to check out your shop, DD likes the bottom one!

CafeMom Tickers
KEISHAJB
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting chrarrington18:

Your post sent me into the hello kitty store. I dell completely in love with so much stuff in there that I may just go broke next pay. Lol thanks doll. I'm thinking maybe I can convince chloe to have a hello kitty party next year.

Lol. I'm going to check them out online! You can convince her!!! I was the one who liked Hello Kitty, and I wanted her to like it to, so I could throw her a Hello Kitty party, so I started buying her Hello Kitty stuff, and now she loves it! LOL!!!

CafeMom Tickers
chrarrington18
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:52 PM
She got the firestone hello kitty purse for her bday. Up take a pic so you can see it.

Quoting KEISHAJB:

Quoting chrarrington18:

Your post sent me into the hello kitty store. I dell completely in love with so much stuff in there that I may just go broke next pay. Lol thanks doll. I'm thinking maybe I can convince chloe to have a hello kitty party next year.

Lol. I'm going to check them out online! You can convince her!!! I was the one who liked Hello Kitty, and I wanted her to like it to, so I could throw her a Hello Kitty party, so I started buying her Hello Kitty stuff, and now she loves it! LOL!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM

LOL These are all such cute darling ideas ... heck I am 44 and I even like Hello Kitty HAHA

YVONNE

newenglandfan
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Thanks! I love the bottom one, too. But the person who I'm doing these for chose the puppet.

Quoting KEISHAJB:

Quoting newenglandfan:

So cute!! I did some Hello Kitty invitations. One is a puppet and the wording is on the back.

I love the gift bags that were posted. I may try and make those, too.

I'm going to check out your shop, DD likes the bottom one!

------------------------------

Michelle
Mom to Samantha

www.seeshellsdesigns.etsy.com
Handmade invitations & more

Lovinmybabas
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM
My DD had a Hello Kitty birthday last year for her 6th!! We had it at a roller skating rink and it turned out so cute! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Cute stuff!!! i would defo try making as much of it myself, as i could! that's PRICEY!!

Starleet
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Not sure if it will help much but I had a Hello Kitty babyshower, there is a few pics on this post.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/13368722/Had_my_babyshower_today?next=11#replies

Most of the things I got came from ebay, target, and etsy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)