Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrations & Holidays Celebrations & Holidays

Help

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok ladies, imma need you to put your thinking caps on. My son will be two in July. Originally I was going too do Mickey Mouse clubhouse, oh "two"odles, then I realized. He likes mickey but he loves Nick Jr, even Mouse and Zee..... So I want to do a Nick Jr party, a compilation of all the characters, I don't mind the DIY aspect, but can it come together? Sidenote I never usually buy character party supplies, I used solids so that part should be easy.
Thanks in advance....!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mammabear413
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Check out nick jr. Com they have some party supplies for moose and zee. Also google moose n zee parties and look at imiages i cant on my tab post the pics i found of homemade godie bags and cakes let me think of favors
mammabear413
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Laurie berkner is the women who sings she has a dvd u can play during it ornforna favor idea
mammabear413
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Amazon had dora stickers and lots of party stuff
momofsixangels
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Try the dollar tree.

Dodie702
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Quoting mammabear413:

Check out nick jr. Com they have some party supplies for moose and zee. Also google moose n zee parties and look at imiages i cant on my tab post the pics i found of homemade godie bags and cakes let me think of favors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mholley1979
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:05 AM
We have seen Laurie Berkner live, fresh beat band is,next. I went to the party section of nick jr, they have loads, I just need a way to bring all the characters together without it being gaudy....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyPrincess81
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Yea it can come together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear413
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe u can have diff areas with diff shows with activties etc... Have orange dots connectiong each, theme canbe travel with me. To nick jr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)