Blogger Jessica Walker from Little Miss Bossy puts the delicious flavors of breakfast into a dessert treat with this tasty French Toast Cupcakes recipe. The combination of cinnamon, maple and bacon flavors will be a crowd-pleaser for sure!
1 Hr 15 Min
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon vanilla
- cup butter, softened
- cups powdered sugar
- tablespoons milk
- teaspoon maple extract
- Crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make, bake and cool cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs, and adding cinnamon and vanilla.
- 2 In medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-low speed until combined. Gradually beat in milk and maple extract on medium speed until fluffy.
- 3 Pipe or spread frosting on cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle tops with bacon.